Favorite Video Game Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSgt. Griggs: It's just TOO hot, man... but room temperature? Please. A beer should be ICE COLD.

Captain Price: A lager maybe. Or a glass of water like you drink. But a pint of stout?

SSgt. Griggs: I'm gonna have to school ya both when we get back stateside.

Gaz: Yeah, well, either way we're stopping by London first. And I'm buying.

(Modern Warfare, and on a side note, us Brits don't really drink warm beer anymore!)

Not exactly a video game quote: 'If anything happens to this motor, I'll come round your houses and stamp on all your toys, got it? Good kids!'

Can't believe no one's said any modern warfare quotes!

"Goooooood night."

or

"Topped him."

- Captain MacMillan to Leftenant Price on your mission to take out Zakhaev, in the instance MacMillan shoots someone in the face.

EDIT:

Glad crackerjack got on the modern warfare quotes too!

edit again:

and dusty

"Sir, finishing this fight"

- John-117, Master Chief petty officer 2nd

"Dont shake the lightbulb"

- Avery J. Johnson, Sergeant major

Jack Lupino: The flesh of fallen angels! Come to me, all!... Astaroth, Beelzebub, Asmodeus, Baphomet, Lucifer, Loki, Satan, Cthulhu, Lilith, Hela! Blood to you all!

Jack Lupino: Mythic wolves let loose to devour the sun and the moon... Lupino is the wolf. I'm Mr. Beast, the big bad Fenris wolf, I'm The-End-of-the-World-Man, wearing the flesh of fallen angels...!

I digg Max Payne

"It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum." ----- Duke Nukem

I'm a fan of that one also

Dusty said:
ok first off +10 for starting this thread

• secondly :
  • "The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury. Not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom. Good time to take...inventory. Outgunned. Outnumbered. Out of our minds. On a suicide mission. But the sand and the rocks here, stained with thousands of years of warfare...They will remember us. For this. Because out of all our vast array of nightmares, this is the one we choose for ourselves. We go forward like a breath exhaled from the Earth. With vigor in our hearts and one goal in sight: We. Will. Kill him." — Captain Price's speech in the cutscene of Just Like Old Times,
  • "If you will not hear the truth, then I will show it to you. There is still time to stop the key from turning, but first, it must be found- graveming H2
  • "Child of my enemy, why have you come? I offer no forgiveness for father's sins, passed to his son."
  • "Resignation is my virtue; like water I ebb, and flow. Defeat is simply the addition of time to a sentence I never deserved... but you imposed."
  • "Time... has taught me patience! But basking in new freedom, I will know all that I possess!

first off

+10 what?

and second i love how this thread took off!

Last edited by a moderator:
"Crazy fool... why do you always jump?! One of these days, you're gonna land on something as stubborn as you are. And I don't do bits and pieces..." SGT Avery Johnson

"We're even, long as we're only counting today." SGT Avery Johnson

+# means you like when you earn points in video games for doing stuff ( it means +10 respect)

and how has this one not come up? " sir ,I need a weapon"- john117

[strike]"We in the killin’ Nazi business. And cousin, Business is a-boomin’." -Lt. Aldo Raine. Inglorious Basterds[/strike]

Oops. Misread this thread's title :p

im sorry but your princess is in another castle... mario tis so funny...

wheres the toilet.. ahh well you face will have to do... duke nukem after a boss fight.

Basically, anything the Turrets say in Portal.

"I don't hate you.."

"No hard feelings.."

"Whhh-hhy..?"

"Is anyone there?"

"There you are."

"owowowow!"

"Warning, hitchhikers may be escaped convicts" - Vergil/Superintendent

"This is UNSC A.I. Serial Number CTN0452-9. I am a monument to all your sins." - Cortana/Gravemind

"Nice catch! With your face" - Buck

and lastly

"Hey Romeo, remember when I told you to shut your mouth? Consider that a standing order."

and later...

"Hey Romeo, have you got your ears on?"

"Oh I see permission to speak, smartass."

I'm sure I could quote a page of these...

"You told me there wouldn't be any cameras." - To Avery J. Johnson, level Cairo Station.

and My Favorite

"Thanks for choosing a tall building, I'm really digging these stairs." -Romeo

"Do you ever get tired of bitching Romeo?" -Buck

"You ever get tired of busting my balls?" -Romeo

when i joined the corps we didn't have fancy shmancy tanks! we had sticks, two sticks and a rock for a whole platoon and we had to share the rock!!!!! Sgt. Johnson.

Dr. Lancet: Time to unleash the asskickulator Timesplitters Future Perfect

Sgt. Cortez: Hold it right there, Crow!

[Crow stops trying to sneak away]

Sgt. Cortez: Where are they?

Old Crow: What?

Sgt. Cortez: The crystals! The time device!

Old Crow: What are you talking about?

Sgt. Cortez: Don't play dumb with me, Crow! I know everything! I know you used the crystals to travel back to 1994 to tell your younger self to carry on your twisted genetic experiments, using the power of the time crystals!

Old Crow: [He hasn't done this yet so he is confused] Really?

Amy Chen: [Also has no idea] Really?

Sgt. Cortez: [Looks at both of them like they are crazy, in an 'Of course!' sort of way] Well... yeah!

Old Crow: And where exactly do I get this "time device"?

Jacob Crow: [Teleports in from nowhere, not realizing Cortez is present] Don't be alarmed. It's me, your younger self. I have come from the past to give you this time device! You must take it, and...

Old Crow: Ah ah! I think I already know.

Jacob Crow: [Notices Cortez, recognizes him] Ah, okay then... oh, it's the red button.

[Disappears]

Old Crow: Ha ha ha! Ta ta! I'm off to live forever!

[Disappears, laughing menacingly]

Sgt. Cortez: [Visibly getting angry, because he has just given all that information which otherwise would not have been known by Crow] Ahhhh... AHHHHH

[Yells]

Sgt. Cortez: DAAAAAMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT!

Harry Tipper: [Cortez's yell is so loud it goes to the 60s, where Harry hears it] Space man!

[Kitten Celeste moans for him to keep making out]

Harry Tipper: Oh... oh right. He he.

^best part of the game.

Here's mine

"You are, all of you, vermin. Cowering in the dirt, thinking what, I wonder? That you might escape the coming fire? No. Your world will burn until its surface is but glass! Not even your Demon will live to creep...blackened...from its hole to mar the reflection of our passage; the culmination of our Journey. For your destruction is the will of the gods! And I...I am their instrument!"

I know it by heart!

Everytime I play Halo 3, I say it when he does.

-Pony

I can't believe no one has mentioned the most legendary video game conversation of all time!

Captain: What Happen?

Mechanic: Somebody set up us the bomb.

Operator: We get signal.

Captain: What!

Operator: Main screen turn on.

Captain: It's you!

Cats: How are you gentlemen!! All your base are belong to us. You are on the way to destruction.

Captain: what you say!!

Cats: You have no chance to survive make your time. ha ha ha ha

Gotta Bust out the WoW quotes...

"You are NOT prepared!" - Illidan Stormrage

"LEEERRRROOYYYY JEEEENNNNKKKIIIIINNNSSS!" - Leroy Jenkins

"I know what your thinking...Tempest Keep was just a set back." - Kael'thas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back