Favourite Sayings/Lines

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal."
-Emma Goldman

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."
-Dr. Peter Venkman

oooo ooo, i forgot about mr. Lee's sayings!
"If i say im good, you think im boasting. But if i say im bad, then you know im good."
"Use no way as way. Use no limitation as limitation."
and all the others that i missed.

sam dont claim other sayings as your own you idiot! uhhggg somtimes you piss me off.
heres a real one from me.

"In the life of a teen at all times it seems some cannot find happiness without hatred and unrest."

From benfranklin
"We must hang together or we will surly hang apart."

From me
"peace without unity is like having water without hydrogen."

from me: a good military one.
"If you choose the path of freedom you will be hit by some bumps, Hit back."

arbiter taped over my home movies agan... lololollllolllolollollolollolol
That show is hilarious

tell that to the Covenant [halo 2]
the only thing we have to fear is fear it's self[FDR]
wake me when you need me [halo 3]

When I die, I placed in my coffin upside down so everyone that had a problem with me can kiss my ass- Red Foreman

VladtheRussian said:
When I die, I placed in my coffin upside down so everyone that had a problem with me can kiss my ass- Red Foreman
lol, I love that line.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm a different kind of monster." ~Me

"Politicians are alot like dirty diapers, they should be changed often and for the same reason." ~Robin Williams

"Of all the thoughts and dreams i have had, only those that have become reality really matter." ~Me

""I've got 99 problems... and my stage manager is 36 of them." ~Steven Colbert

"Maybe self-improvement isn't the answer.... Maybe self-destruction is the answer." ~Fight Club

"Ill slap you so hard your mother will deliver another idiot child!" ~Friend of mine

"Humor is merely tragedy standing on its head with its pants torn." ~Irvin S. Cobb

"If your gonna be different then expect to have rocks thrown at you... Learn to like rocks." ~Queens of The Stone Age

"Fear is the mind killer. I will face my fear and let it pass though me." ~Dune

"Goodnight butt-pie!" - Don't remember.
"Open yo mouth baby here it comes." - Family Guy juice commercial.
"Ah crap I LOL'ed...." - My buddy.

"A country whose populous is willing to sacrifice its freedom for safety deserves neither."
-Benjamin Franklin

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to catch up!"

"The Almighty says, 'Don't change the subject, just answer the f*ckin' question!'"
-Steven from Braveheart

"I'm glad their dead, and I hope they burn in hell!!!"
-Samuel L. Jackson

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who shelters the weak through the valley of darkness for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger on those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my fingers upon thee!"
-Ezekiel 25:17 (of Pulp Fiction fame)

"5 foot 9?! I didn't know they stacked sh!t that high!"
-Lee Emery

"Well then I've got just one question for you: IS YOUR HEAD UP YOUR ASS FOR THE WARMTH?!?!"
-Burt Gummer

"It's true what they say about Geologists. They're the coolest sexiest men alive." - Chick on American Dad

"If you want my secrets, you will eat my sandwich."- Unknown

And I can't resist another classic Gummer quote. "When you need it, and don't have it... you sing a different tune."

A black cat crossing your path means the animal is going somewhere: Groucho Marx.
The only things that are guaranteed in life are death and taxes: Ben Franklin.

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend. - Bruce Lee

Only two things are constant. the universe and human stupidity...and im not so sure about the universe.
-Albert Einstien

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back