Favourite Sayings/Lines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I had another idea for a posting game for 405th.

Its called Favourite Sayings/Lines. You can post your own, or post
some of your FAVOURITES!

I start this thread with...

Winston Churchill
"If you wish for peace, prepare for war!"

Albert Einstein
"The most difficult thing to understand in this world is income tax!"

Augustus
"Vindi Vindi Vechi"
Translation: I came, I saw, I conquered.

"I need a wepon"john 117(halo2)

"bow chicka bow wow"tucker (redvsblue-blue team)

"nuts" us forces leader WWII (reply to german leaders message for them to give up)

"we will give them nothing but a belly full of lead and a pool of there own blood to drown in.am i right marines!!" sarge major johnson(halo combat evolved)

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.
-Dwight D. Eisenhower

It is only the dead who have seen the end of war.
-Plato (Plato was an old philosopher)

“Only a life lived for others is a life worth while.”
“There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.”
“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.”
“The world is not dangerous because of those who do harm but because of those who look at it without doing anything”
“Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.”
“It's not that I'm so smart , it's just that I stay with problems longer .”
all by Albert Einstein (he's my favorite)

“If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend six hours sharpening my ax”
“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.”
“Don't worry when you are not recognized, but strive to be worthy of recognition.”
-Abraham Lincoln

CemreTas said:
Augustus
"Vindi Vindi Vechi"
Translation: I came, I saw, I conquered.
not to flame or anything, but after 6 years of studying the Latin language and Classical history, I had to correct it:
"Veni, Vidi, Vici" (I came, I saw, I conquered)
-Julius Caesar

Last edited by a moderator:
"Men, we lead those dumb bugs out to the middle-of-nowhere to keep them from getting their filthy claws on Earth! But, we stumbled onto something that they're so hot for, that they're scrambling over each other to get it! Well, I don't care if it's God's own Anti-Son-of-a-bitch machine or a giant Hoola-hoop, we are not gonna let them have it! What we will let them have, is a belly full of lead and a pool of their own blood to drown in! Am I right Marines?!"

"You deserve nothing less than the destruction of your soul!" - Nightmare: Soul Calibur 3
"Bossiness is another form of laziness, just with more power" - My Brother
"If man cannot find something he would die for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.
"I would have been your daddy, but the dog beat me over the fence." - Sgt. Major Johnson
"Causarim Justia et Misericordia; for the causes of justice and mercy." - Unknown
"Its not that he is always right; hes just never been proven wrong." - ME
"SHINKUUUU......HADOUKEN!" - Evil Ryu
"Life is full of surprises, don't ever expect it to go your way."
"Men are like roses; watch out for the pricks." - My friend's Dad
"There are two most common elements in the world; hydrogen and stupidity. Believe it, its true." - My friend
"The early bird gets the worm but the early worm gets eaten." - someone here on the forums...i think Adam, is it not? i laugh at it all the time....lolz
"Thats what she said."

"I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." Albert Einstein.

"Sir, finishing this fight" John-117

What has this have to do with armor making?!

-Finnish

"i am the all singing, all dancing crap of the world, i am not special or unique, i am the same decaying organic matter as everything else..."---Tyler Durden

"Heaven won't take me, and hell's scared i'll take over"---Marilyn Manson

He, who heard the sound of thy holy trumpet,
and took not warning. He hath clearly wandered too far from the word of God.
And Cornelius Bernard Hatcher, your hour has come. Let's get it on, Big Boy.
It's time to get back on the path-The Rundown

"And that's...kicking your a$$!" Drew Barrymore (Charlie's Angels)

I hate myself for even posting that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back