Boom Headshot!- the person/ member with it in their picture

Spartans!...Prepare for Glory!
- Leonidas

Gentlemen, Now lets go make a movie!
- Director in Tropic Thunder

All I want to do is B,B,B,B....and take you money-Paper Planes by MIA

"Fear Space Communism!"
- guy that I beat in warhammer 40,000 playing as the Tau Empire

"I don't need to use a mini-gun to kill every thing in the jungle. Just give me a M40 SWS, 200rds of ammo, a ghille suit, a mountain, and some chocolate"- me, and you thought it was a actual movie quote.

No need using the door, just make your own.- Hagard from bad company

I need your boots, your clothes, and your motorcycle.- Arnold T2:JD

I mean special like... like special K, the cereal! What did they ever do with regular K? And for that matter, what ever happened to Kay ballad? you know, If you said mallad, and you had a cold, it would sound like ballad.

Peter Griffin

"The saddest aspect of society today is that science gains knowledge faster than society gains wisdom" -Isaac Asimov

"I drink only the blood of my enemies, and the occasional a strawberry Yoohoo." (rvb Sarge, red team)

"There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life." -Church, RvB

Captain Dynamic: Touch my "awesome" button.

Church: And this is the voice of God. Give up your evil ways. Join the Blue Team-

"I hope you brought your wallet, cause the rent in hell is paid in advanced!" -Sarge, RvB
"Dr. Sarge says, 'Take two barrels of this shotgun and call me when your dead!' RING RING, Hello, is it you? Yep your dead!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back