Female Chief W.i.p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
NP, Alex

and thx, Dreadmullet for your support. But I figured Alex was having a little fun. Besides, I wouldn't make my wife a space milf costume if she wouldn't look good in it :)

Luk Blakeney said:
rocking job man. im currently makin my ODST but the next thing on my list is a smexy spartan for a friend of mine. i have the pep files i need, but ya got any tips on the body suit? the one your using looks great.

The shirt is a off brand Under Armour ($15.00 I believe). We cut and sewn the hole in the chest. I'm not sure what the pants are (my wife did all the under armor shoping). It's heavier then spandex and has a zipper at the ankle to allow the foot to get in. She is also wearing a spandex-type underwear ABOVE the pants. They have a 1" web strap sewn in on both sides (like garters) to hold up the thigh pieces.

Last edited by a moderator:
papasmurf said:
rocking suit!!! is that the hammered textured paint ? how long did it take to modify the chest piece ?

Thx!

It's not Hammered texture it's "orange peel". It looks cool, but I don't know if I recommend it just yet. It's weaker then drywall mud. You need multiple acrylic coatings to make up for it.

I actually started with the chest piece. I said "if I can't get this piece right...forget it" lol. It wasn't that bad really. I used the boobs and rib cage from one chest piece and the clevage from another (I can find the 2 that I used if you need them, but I think there is only 2 out there...let me know). The hardest part was getting cooperation from the wife for "fit testing".

I'm declaring shenanningans (you said you used the same one I did & didn't mention the other one ). May I have the other one that would be quite wonderful :) . Thanks in advance ;)

teletron1 said:
I'm declaring shenanningans (you said you used the same one I did & didn't mention the other one ). May I have the other one that would be quite wonderful :) . Thanks in advance ;)

It's kind of hard to explain...so I made a diaghram of what I did. Hope this helps.

The hard part is getting the back and front to work together.

Edit: Name of PDO is wrong - it's "MRS MC body armor.pdo"

Hpim1071DEMO.jpg

Wow, looks pretty awesome. I've been seeing a lot of female spartans as of late and you've seemed to been able to modify it the chest piece so it looks great. Congrats!

BTW sweet paint scheme.

Cheers!

Beauty has never looked so deadly, lol!!!

Great job on the armor dude!!! It looks so awesome!!!

Is she going to have a gun??

-Pony

Thanks, everyone. I was up till 1am last night, finishing off costume. Plungered the boots and fixed the shins. Tweeked the butt plate, add velco, elastic and straps here and there. I tell you what...2 part epoxy loves fiberglass. 2 thumbs up!

ACDCrockr209 said:
Beauty has never looked so deadly, lol!!!

Great job on the armor dude!!! It looks so awesome!!!

Is she going to have a gun??

-Pony

I think a turret would go great with this costume :D !! Maybe someday I'll make one.

oh baby i need a girlfriend... lol, but really good job on the costume, the first full out female suit that IVE seen and its amazing

Thanks for all the support. I can't beleive I didn't get any good photos of her with the finished costume. Probably because we where always running late to the parties and it takes forever to put the stuff on. Maybe next year. By then I'll have a neck seal and gloves for her. Maybe a weapon, too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back