Female Spartan Chest Plate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicely done lol. Personally though halo armor for females is a concept i'll have to get used to haha. Now sexy storm trooper armor on the other hand....

ponchato said:
The armor looks, well, the armor looks fine.

Spartans were never in different styles of armor; both the males and the females wore the same armor (even in newer versions, such as Mk. V and VI).

There are plenty of other sources for characters to cosplay as (anime, manga) to say 'Yeah, I'm a girl'. Halo isn't one of those.

*facepalm*

Last edited by a moderator:
xalener said:
*facepalm*

correct good sir, that comment does indeed deserve a facepalm

personally I love this, My girlfriend is interested in the armor im making, but she hasnt asked me to make any for her, but if she does I will use Ithica's armor for direct reference.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those look great! You've really got a nice project going there. And I agree with the whole needing to spice things up a bit. Keep up the great work! Looking forward to the rest of the armor.

It's late here so I was just skipping through the video in case I saw something I could understand without volume... was not expecting that lol

Very,very cool! Superb creativity! I can hardly wait to see a female Spartan fully geared up and using your chest plates! Great idea. I picture a pink Spartan for some reason, maybe it's because of those figures posted in the thread!

Hey, if that's what it takes to get the ladies into Spartan armor, why not??

Excellent work soaring hammer, looks like we'll be seeing some sexy Spartans at the next huge con.

I know this idea may defeat the purpose of your sexy Spartan, but have you guys designed an underlay suit for this? Something very, very form fitting perhaps?

Looked amazing, funny enough my girlfriend might be up for that,

i wouldnt be suprised if you released every set of cup sized chest armor for women, obviously they wouldnt run it, but every girl needs her support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back