Female Spartan Chest Plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithica

Sr Member
Be advised there is a lil skin showing. Here is our Female Spartan Chest Plate made from Flex Foam It. ENJOY!!!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2gBNVjR3WM[/media]

Ithica

Looks great!! Now if I could just get my wife talked into wearing something like that:lol .

Nice! I think we can all agree here professionally that we enjoyed that. And by enjoy I mean, it invoked the Mjolnir armor creator in me to make sure every woman in America has one. Thank you Ithaca, thank you so much for releasing this wonderful creation into the world. You are a God among men.

-Napthali-​

i have a feeling that everyone in that video seemed somewhat embarrassed. but anyways yea awesome work with those!

CommanderFluffy said:
i have a feeling that everyone in that video seemed somewhat embarrassed. but anyways yea awesome work with those!

We were all pretty tired, but it was fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
was that matt? an the "sexy naruto" haha. matt grew some chin hair! whoo! lol.

also very cool, love the armor. i like lookin androgynous an all, but i'd wear something like this if it were available ^^

Is it just me or are the ladies wearing different armor(besides the color)?

Great job Ithica!

-Pony

They were wearing diff back packs. We will be molding the actual backpack early next week.

Ithica

HeavyGunner said:
Ok, I noticed something that just has to be said. :eek

Dave please don't kill me....

Talk about putting yourself in the cross hairs. Whew!

---------------------------------------------------------

Ithica, armor looks great. The ladies, great. I'm assuming they would be wearing some sort of undersuit, I was wondering what type that would be?

The armor looks, well, the armor looks fine.

Spartans were never in different styles of armor; both the males and the females wore the same armor (even in newer versions, such as Mk. V and VI).

There are plenty of other sources for characters to cosplay as (anime, manga) to say 'Yeah, I'm a girl'. Halo isn't one of those.

nice work ithica... like always

r u gonna make all the other parts in female spartan as well

keep up the good work!

cheers

bob

Nomination for this years best project Award

P.S.

We should have the following 405th awards Yearly

Best Project

Most improved

Best Epic Build

etc.

[also sent Joe home with the back plate (and optional chest plate) for this build last night]

ponchato said:
The armor looks, well, the armor looks fine.

Spartans were never in different styles of armor; both the males and the females wore the same armor (even in newer versions, such as Mk. V and VI).

There are plenty of other sources for characters to cosplay as (anime, manga) to say 'Yeah, I'm a girl'. Halo isn't one of those.

Have you seen the work I have done and am doing. I am well aware that there is no "Female Spartan Armor". This is where creativity comes into play. The same old stuff sometimes needs some spice when you pretty much did it all.

Ithica

remember armor is unisex. but also at the same time some women want to stand out so they make their armor more apealing to the eye? i dunno the female armor is interesting cause it adds a new element to the armor bunch and its always a nice variant.

You've got some balls, brother. My fiancee would have shot daggers at me if I even had suggested she wear something like that.

Pink guns are a creative tough too.

i thought this was a great idea. its a great idea to stand out at a fancy dress party i meen i went to one last year and ther was someone in a sexy princess lea costume, the white costume. so thers nothing wrong with this. also a great idea for an aniversary or birthday present for the guys ;) haha

great work itica

Yuki-Kedamono said:
was that matt? an the "sexy naruto" haha. matt grew some chin hair! whoo! lol.

also very cool, love the armor. i like lookin androgynous an all, but i'd wear something like this if it were available ^^

Yep, that's Matt and my brother Carl.

Interesting idea. I remember when he showed those to me. I'm too much of a halo purest however. I like the look people give me when I take off the helmet and realize I'm a girl. lol Priceless.

This looks amazing Ithica, Sort of based off these models i found ages ago, i don't know who made them or where there from as my misses sent them to me, seeing if we could build her a set of armour. Check them out, quite close to what you have already. I would say more curvy than the chief all pointy and edgey but hey women have to have their curves as my bro always says.

Female_Spartan_by_spectrestudios.jpg

Female_Spartan_cast_done_by_spectre.jpg

femalespartan.jpg

Regards

Venom. I think i have more somewhere. Hope they can help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back