Female Sparten WallPaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

haloasc

Jr Member
Hi, i'v been making a halo wall paper, so just tell me what you think :D

FemaleSpartanwallpaper.jpg

Please post comments...

looks kewl. a nice backround whould help (blue hexigons perhaps? ;)). oh n why not make the one on the left tanned instead of gray, she looks a bit... dead. :/ other then that i think it looks prity kewl. :D has a kitteh

Aeonyx said:
Wow, thats hot!!

UNSC Certified said:
wow thats hott!!!!! Im gonna steal this so my hubby can start my suit this way wink wink~

Indeed! :D

That's some damn awesome work you've done there, dude. I'm impressed! (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
She needs some serious undersuit on xD

The art is nice, but sorry, it doesnt suit my taste, I dont like super secksy looking woman.

AoBfrost said:

The art is nice, but sorry, it doesnt suit my taste, I dont like super secksy looking woman.

I agree with the undersuit. It would make everything look more uniform... :whistle:

oh come on! Who WOULDNT WANT some spartan chicks on their background? (acutally, me, my parents would kill me :p )

The right one looks like a zombie though. and i dislike zombies.

who knew some people were so......artistically inclined? ;)

rvb4life said:
oh come on! Who WOULDNT WANT some spartan chicks on their background? (acutally, me, my parents would kill me :p )

The right one looks like a zombie though. and i dislike zombies.
who knew some people were so......artistically inclined? ;)

I agree. Some really outstanding artwork there! :cool:

Spase said:
Why is one of them Grey?....

Good question... :p lol

flying_squirl said:
looks kewl. a nice backround whould help (blue hexigons perhaps? ;)). oh n why not make the one on the left tanned instead of gray, she looks a bit... dead. :/ other then that i think it looks prity kewl. :D has a kitteh

FemaleSpartanwallpaperhex2.jpg

Not very good hexigons... :cautious:
The gray one is apost to look dead thats why her armor has blood on it, and her eyes are red .

P.S If anyone can get me a good blue hexigon background, PM me.

Oh... that's blood? I thought that was just some really heavy shading, lol. Makes sense, now... ;)

SPARTAN II said:
Oh... that's blood? I thought that was just some really heavy shading, lol. Makes sense, now... ;)

Lol,
Hey get me a good hex patten and ill put that on.

Skullcandy Girl said:
Neato :D

I dunno if you're using Photoshop, there's a Hex tool in the Shape pallette you can use :)

No im using Gimp 2.4.3

HaloASC said:
Lol,
Hey get me a good hex patten and ill put that on.

Well, if I could, I would. But, as I don't really use any sort of graphics programs, I wouldn't know where to start, lol. Hopefully you'll manage to find a better hexagon background, though... ;)

SPARTAN II said:
Well, if I could, I would. But, as I don't really use any sort of graphics programs, I wouldn't know where to start, lol. Hopefully you'll manage to find a better hexagon background, though... ;)

Hey What about this, but i do say the outlines need a lot of work!!!
Hexagonhalo.jpg

I dont think that armor would be of any use at all to a female in combat, the fact her breast are nearly falling out of the skimpy "torso piece" she'd get shot in the heart or lungs real easily and instantly be killed. Her legs and crotch area being so revealing, many of her vital organs could be accessed by bullets shot from a lower angle.

i can see this happening in a "gentleman's club" but not real war. ;)

I do salute you on your artistic skills, I guess this picture just wasnt my taste, but the quality of work was outstanding, colors were nice too.

AoBfrost said:

I'm gonna have to agree with Frost on this one... No offence. It's just a little unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back