Fierce Deity Sword

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmseneki

hi , i was wondering if someone was willing to do this sword, the fierce deity sword from the legen of zelda majoras mask, and the mask of majora too. i am willing to pay for anyone who can make them as pepfiles. i am not very good at drawing and making this things without the guidance of the pepakura designer.

1283911528990.jpg

zelda-deity.jpg

fierce_deity_link___3rd_prize_by_left_handed_knight-d4bisbr.png

ewonilink.jpg

13472-209954.jpg

Last picture is the proper proportions.

Good luck! I would model, but I'm a bit tied up with other projects.

both are already available for pepakura and can be found on various sites, just put some effort into it

To be honest ive never seen a pep for it , most people youst draw the templates and do it. Never ive seen a pepfile for zelda. There are some papercraft models but there cery small like figures. So yeah beleive me ive try searching for it and all i see is halo, gow , movie gelmets etcetc if you know about any links that youve seen please send them to me
both are already available for pepakura and can be found on various sites, just put some effort into it

Yeah, thats ninjatoes zelda gallery. There miniture papercrafts. He also has majoras mask too but its like a finger size, i also have majoras mask lifesize bit its youst papercraft not pepakura. Papercraft doesnt need resin or bondo in order to look like the file thats the problem. You youst build it and thats it. They look polygonal and theres no way to fix them so they can look round thats why i am asking for a pepfile for both items since ive never seen them and people confuse them with papercraft. Thanks for your help man

Well to me is hard since ot doesnt have a pep it involves drawing the template and making it from scratch. And i am horibble at making things from scratch. But with a pep file ita really easy because you have the file and the proper dimensions and measuments need it to full detail and its easier for me to build it rather then scratch build. Am not that talented lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back