Fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
daystar558 said:
i feel you, parents are a dime a dozen, i guess you have to look at all there mistakes and then try not to repeat them.
kinda like the fact my sister smokes... and shes pregnant...again! at the age of 20... she started smoking at 16 o_O ...but if i hated her. i would've never playe3 yet cus her husband is the bomb!

Last edited by a moderator:
you get used to it, unless he hits me, i can laugh it off, and my step moms pretty good at pulling him off of me when necessary.

life to short to think to much about all the other people around you. keep your chin up, keep your heart open for the ones ho really deserve it, and let go of the past. quoting the goo goo dolls, "life that you dont live is still lost."

Xavier said:
you get used to it, unless he hits me, i can laugh it off, and my step moms pretty good at pulling him off of me when necessary.
lol thats... you know if i get one more pop-up while im typing i think i'll... *pulls out pistol* *aims at head* jk...
but thats funny bout your step mom XD

Fragclone said:
lol thats... you know if i get one more pop-up while im typing i think i'll... *pulls out pistol* *aims at head* jk...
but thats funny bout your step mom XD

shes not that much better than my aunt, but shes there when it gets outta control.

Xavier said:

That's horrible. I would tell you to do something about it, but I never did myself.... :unsure:

Evil Femle said:
That's horrible.
thats life, if u look at the bad parts than thats all your life amounts to, lol i can always daydream about getting that missile base thats on ebay.

hey man gotta find something to keep you happy, like the time i ran into my dads car with my dirtbike, got him to take me to the movies and said hey look dad someone ran into your car!!!!! cant help but laugh that he still doesnt know after 6 years.

popups are fun, i get like 8 thousand, then see how fast i can x them all out.

daystar558 said:
hey man gotta find something to keep you happy, like the time i ran into my dads car with my dirtbike, got him to take me to the movies and said hey look dad someone ran into your car!!!!! cant help but laugh that he still doesnt know after 6 years.
pricless. a- whoa whoa whoa! theres a missle base on ebay? ._.

daystar558 said:
to cutters, remember kids its down the lane, not across the street. and man emo people scare me.

me too, they is creepy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back