Fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it is pretty dumb. And Post reviving just to gloat isn't nice, intended or not.
Btw, Xavier, how is it at home now?

eh it hasnt been as bad as that night, but apparently i cant say ANYthing that would have the chance of hurting my step moms feelings... cuz dad says so, i asked her if we had a blank DVD-RW and she says yes, and hands me a half full DVD-R disk, which i then proceed to start burning a movie too--which of course didnt take cuz there was other stuff on it, so i went and was like... u gave me the wrong thing, and blew my afternoon, and my dad comes of and starts bitching at me cuz that might have hurt her feelings.

the government should dicipline parents very harshly to what they have done to us as kids... or young adult cuz i got held by my throat for like ten minutes straight with my mom there while trying to get thrown on a table.. :cautious: huh it kinda was funny cuz i told him to f@$#off in his face and him and i almost literally butted heads wit each other but it seemed that me and him were pissed about something...dont remember with the lack of oxygen to my head.. :mad: but what really made me mad was that he got away wit it too... :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back