Status
Not open for further replies.
ok Retralpha almost finished
earlier
tetsuarmorretraphla.jpg

what I have up to date
tetsuarmorsemicompretralpha.jpg

tetsuarmorback.jpg
need to refine the helmet a little more, model the side armor, and the shin armor. But... I have a date with my family to go to the movies.

Tarbis

I am almost done with your shoulder piece Its a little complicated.

Just to let you know, Crimmson; The sword's main blade body is flat. In blender it looks at though it tapers at each point. I might be wrong, but if its, it'd help to have the main body flat. If you don't know which part exactly I'm talking about, it's the green area.

Thanks, but let me know if I'm wrong about it being curved.

hey crimson could you see about finding a way use that elite as a model because I found out how much bungie spent on their one life sized elite and I'm not made of that money.

Hey CrImmson first off wanted to say thank you for your contributions to the 405th but I also had a request whenever you have time I know you surly have a lot on your plate but I was hoping you could model the Aviator shoulders or if you may know where I might find them. Thanks again
MJOLNIR_Aviator.png

alright this shoulder is going to be fun to build. sorry it took so long but I had to step back and look at it. it had some of the bracing intersecting with the "pucks". so I moved stuff around but I didn't change the flavor.

h4aviatorshoulder.jpg

h4aviatorshoulderside.jpg

h4aviatorshouldertop.jpg

not unfolded
http://www.mediafire.com/view/3740aiu6qfds44a/h4_aviator_shoulder.obj

copyright microsoft, 343,

Just to let you know, Crimmson; The sword's main blade body is flat. In blender it looks at though it tapers at each point. I might be wrong, but if its, it'd help to have the main body flat. If you don't know which part exactly I'm talking about, it's the green area.

Thanks, but let me know if I'm wrong about it being curved.

we shall see once I get it done. I hope the models are good enough for you as well as the edits. enjoy

hey crimson could you see about finding a way use that elite as a model because I found out how much bungie spent on their one life sized elite and I'm not made of that money.

the whole elite model including the armor or just the body and head. that would take a long time...scratches head, right eye twitches... we'll see.

what is this?
h4.jpg

apparently mediafire has download a counter for each file. so that means that if 1 person downloads it, it is equal to like 1 million people downloading right.

Thanks Boss awesome as always I'll upload pics when I'm done the Enforcer helm is taking a bit due to scaling issues lol Thanks again

Hey Crimmson! Can I request the titan helmet from Destiny? Because I want to make the cosplay fot the launch day and I searched everywhere and I didnt find anything. And then if someone could unfold it for foam I will be very grateful!! Thanks :)

titan_in_destiny-HD.jpg

titan4o.jpg
BD_titan_1-600x600.jpg

Hey Crimmson! Can I request the titan helmet from Destiny? Because I want to make the cosplay fot the launch day and I searched everywhere and I didnt find anything. And then if someone could unfold it for foam I will be very grateful!! Thanks :)

titan4o.jpg
BD_titan_1-600x600.jpg

no promises but I will see

the fotus set is still a work in progress that I pick at every once in awhile as it is a very organic set. that being said we all know organic peps are in there own catergory, so it will be put back in the back burner and worked on when I have nothing else.

I have updated the first post with all of the models found here in this thread. it is all of them I went through the entire thread back to front and posted the links in the first two posts, did you know you can only type 1000 characters I didn't and I filled the first post and the second one . I never realized how many models I have worked on until I cleaned up the first post it is a lot. I think I deserve a Spartan cookie.
also I uploaded the fixed br model obj, I know it was a pain in the shut your mouth, but it is fixed and ready for some crazy out there. I will probably go back through the weapons and simplify them

edit:

starting to take shape
titanearly.jpg

Thank you soo much!! But I can't see the file you posted of the helmet, the page say that is broken...

Thank you soo much!! But I can't see the file you posted of the helmet, the page say that is broken...

which one, I checked them all when I updated the first post.

Edit: you are correct. It is fixed. But remember I only got so far with it and posted it so others can add to it, but if you are happy with it
Build it.

still a lot of work to do but its coming along. I know its not symmetrical and I will fix it later. does any one have a back pic of any destiny armor
destiny002.jpg

pep test and so you can see some details better
peptest.jpg

crimmson rocks! ....i cant get the halo 4 recon file... any one out there have one i can download???

Anyone still working on the EOD unfold ? And before anyone says it, no, I do not need it badly enough right now to do it myself.

Crimmson help lol I'm working on the Infiltrator shoulder But no matter what I try to do I cant get the 2 halfs of the paldron to weld together I tried to follow your instructions but.....yea can I send you the file so you can see what it is I'm doing wrongI have it modeled with the amount of detail I want and welding the two halfs together is basically all thats left
22f21052-fbf3-466d-82b9-25ae63e0556c_zpsb0cfc380.png

crimmson rocks! ....i cant get the halo 4 recon file... any one out there have one i can download???
thank you, which recon file are you looking for, because you can look through here http://www.4shared.com/folder/CCB_6QwQ/405th_Pepakura_Database.html

Crimmson marry me <3
only if your a woman and I was single

Anyone still working on the EOD unfold ? And before anyone says it, no, I do not need it badly enough right now to do it myself.
I haven't the slightest idea, I get the traffic going through here but not many if any comments. sorry

Crimmson help lol I'm working on the Infiltrator shoulder But no matter what I try to do I cant get the 2 halfs of the paldron to weld together I tried to follow your instructions but.....yea can I send you the file so you can see what it is I'm doing wrongI have it modeled with the amount of detail I want and welding the two halfs together is basically all thats left
22f21052-fbf3-466d-82b9-25ae63e0556c_zpsb0cfc380.png

ok.
I haven't received the file, can you send it and I will look into it.

update on the destiny titan. remember I suck at modeling and the pictures are fuzzy and I might have been drunk(just joking)and made this with one eye open.

11.jpg

the pic I used for the chest has the collar really high but I don't think it would be good to model it so high up so I went with a happy medium
10.jpg

the back still needs to be refined more. I found some back pics of what I needed but they aren't the best but for now it will do
9.jpg

8.jpg

this is a side view of the thigh armor.
12.jpg
what do you guys and gals think? I still need to finish up the shins, start on the forearm and helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back