Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Danger Canyon

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All right!! Umm I guess you could send me the vid and I can do some recording!

Just curious... is this game gonna be sold in stores? If so for how much money? Will we each get a free copy because we worked on it? Lastly, will we get paid?

Microsoft better let us release this because we are putting a lot of work into it!!! And if the game is released with the Microsoft stamp of approval, then Sigma wont be a fan made... well it still will be... but it can be the official movie for it!!
Well it all depends on if we get an OK from M$ but if we do.... HELL YEAH! PAY CHECKS FOR EVERYONE! and maybe if they do approve they help fund? (pushin' it i know lol)

btw vid is sent

Holy shomooulie!!!!

That's awesome!

@037 which weapos is he gonna talk about b/c my photobucket is tyvern

Thanks!!! Overall this represents what I meant by wide and physically improbable! LOL

a couple of the basic UNSC stuff from the campaign. [Redacted] stuff is for the vidoc after this one :)

Well, hate to be the downer here, but even if we do get approval I doubt Microsoft will publish it for XBOX and make a big thing out of it. It might just get released for PC. But that would still be great!!

Well, hate to be the downer here, but even if we do get approval I doubt Microsoft will publish it for XBOX and make a big thing out of it. It might just get released for PC. But that would still be great!!

yup but if they did? i would be speachless!

rinoc do you have another email because it won't let me send to the normal one :(

yup but if they did? i would be speachless!

rinoc do you have another email because it won't let me send to the normal one :(

Well I would too, since this thing is being designed by, as far as I know, mostly teenagers and people in their early twenties. So that would be epic win!!

Harv I'm drawing a new *redacted* concept right now and will finish it and email to you and 037 when I'm done scanning.

Rhinoc when you can and if you want to, can I see the model of the XMA38 that you're working on?

Ahhh.....that's better actually! *didn't mean to sound like a mad man!*

I'll take some time to make my concept then I'll email you tomorrow

Not at the moment no, I got the visor almost done on the helmet... I'm gonna finnish that first then do more.

@037- ben@roofstomp.com wont work? weird... it should... try again.

i keepgetting a mailer domaen message...

this to be exact

"Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out."

i keepgetting a mailer domaen message...

this to be exact

"Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out."

Just an idea,but maybe your email provider is whats wrong?

yeah cuz im with live.com and i can email ben fine.........btw Ben/Rhinoc i WILL be making the helmet with the model you use so just thought id let you know..........but dont be afraid to go into detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back