Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Danger Canyon

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! but.... Lima?? Ive seen you post it before, whats it mean.

Also, joined the site!

military alphabet word thing-a-ma-bob.....IDK the real name......

A.lpha
B.ravo
C.harlie
D.elta
E.cho
F.oxtrot
G.olf
H.otel
I.nida
J.uliet
K.ilo
L.ima
M.ike
N.ovember
O.scar
P.apa
Q.uebec
R.omeo
S.ierra
T.ango
U.niform
V.ictor
W.hiskey
X.-ray
Y.ankee
Z.ulu

military alphabet word thing-a-ma-bob.....IDK the real name......

A.lpha
B.ravo
C.harlie
D.elta
E.cho
F.oxtrot
G.olf
H.otel
I.nida
J.uliet
K.ilo
L.ima
M.ike
N.ovember
O.scar
P.apa
Q.uebec
R.omeo
S.ierra
T.ango
U.niform
V.ictor
W.hiskey
X.-ray
Y.ankee
Z.ulu

Ok, and on the site I have a concept art thread started.

I just got one more thing before i post on the site.....What roles are we having for weapons and how many variants into those roles and their sub-roles?

I just got one more thing before i post on the site.....What roles are we having for weapons and how many variants into those roles and their sub-roles?

well some guns are gonna have a second variant, the AR for a example, some won't show up in MP for balancing reasons others will be level/segment specific. The M25B for example, replaces the BR because of it's long range-mid range and full auto capabilities but when hip firing it is only effective in close range. the S2AI scout sniper is light, silenced and has a 10 round mag, but lacking the damage of the Heavy sniper which is used for Vehicles and Heavily armored infantry.

so the SRS99K-AM(*unoffical name I gave it yestarday*) is gonna be in there?!!!!????????

And as for the S2AI Krallis does some really good work!

and will be the .62 cal round that I made or is it the .50 cal(*14.5x114mm actually*)?

....not that it matters

Rejoice!!!! The main body of the Needler Crossbow is DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be making the needles separate from the gun so that they can disappear in the gun and fly out the barrel.
Picture3-2.png

NOTE: This is in no way for pep, unless you wanna spend one helluva time trying! And I cannot do the whole texturing thing that well so I will leave that to someone else
Hahahdleojfel I had a nerdgasm.........DUDE THAT ES SICKK

im suprised no one else posted about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back