Finheads Ironman Build - Prototype Hing With Chin Movement P.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
p0g1 said:
wow. just looked at all the pics of your work. you are very talented. i know this is off subject here but will you be willing to sell those round joint pieces that you casted. making them with pep doesn't even come close to looking as good as yours.

Sorry no I finished the last one's I'll do last night.

I guess you guys will have to wait till I get it all finished off and working the way I like since nobody has stepped up. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Finhead said:
Sorry no I finished the last one's I'll do last night.

I guess you guys will have to wait till I get it all finished off and working the way I like since nobody has stepped up. ;)

You put me on the list right?

The King Cobra said:
Oh :eek . I guess I totally forgot to e-mail you again. Yeah put me on list please. I can't wait to get the joints and hip pods. Thanks Finhead.

I guess you didn't read this part. Here it is again.

"Sorry no I finished the last one's I'll do last night"

This is an awesome build. I plan on using the same files to make my sons suit. Hes only a little over three feet tall though so it may be tricky.

hey guys. i've been looking for a shin file for a few months now and havent had any success with finding one. any help? and finhead, great stuff, if you'd be able to send the link to the shin files, many thanks to you.

- Rummonkey

wow your suit is simply amazing!!!!

is there any chance you could upload all the files you used to build this?

i am like 15% through my own suit now but my computer died on me and i lost all my files! :( if i could get these from you it would be greatly appreciated!

even if you charge for the files, i would just like to get my hands onto them :)

thank you

I don't think Fin (Clinton) comes here much these days, last time I spoke to him on email he was busy with his house, and due to some "not very nice" people on certain forums was taking a break for a while.

I have all fins photos and some that he sent me on my HDD at home, I'll check to see if he minds me posting them.

ok thxs m8 just need the mark 3 back if n e 1 can help at all? Do all backs fit all chests ? I have mark 4 and 6 but only mark 3 chest just my luck lol ples help if u can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back