Finished pep AR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: EDIT: Okay i have come to the part where i have nearly finished bondoing my AR Here is the link for the (Bondo) post:
http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6938 Note: i have now fully finished bondoing and sanding. i will post updated images when its not 11pm...
But now i need help from you guys to find me a cool ammo counter and 2 green led lights for my AR's Detail. Thank you!

EDIT: Thanks to Robogenesis for the pep files!!!

Here are pics of my Nearly finished (folding) of my AR. Enjoy!

WebCam_20071124_11165.jpg

WebCam_20071124_11162.jpg

Sorry that its so bright ill try to post more images so you can actually see the detail of the folds...

iamyourcousin228 said:
Nice. I can see it now. Master dog. Dogs last hope. Nice pics.

Thats excatly the reply i was looking for... btw im making custom armor for my dog so i can tae it out for a walk with my own armor!!!

(i will post pics when my dogs armor is ready)

Last edited by a moderator:
iamyourcousin228 said:
Dont forget my torso btw. Cant wait to see more. Hey can you send me some pics of your cardboard stuff?

Yeah i will send the pictures right after i have resined my AR... And the new torso is finished just need to cover up the mess... and paint...

Finnish Spartan said:
Yeah i will send the pictures right after i have resined my AR... And the new torso is finished just need to cover up the mess... and paint...

Nice man keep it up.

P.S Can you make my some armour for my chihuahua.

Okay,
Guys im looking for a blue leded ammo counter (and 2 green led lights) so if you could help me with that i would be grateful. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back