First 405th .mp3 Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no one watches my podcast videos? Why is everyone so surprised what I sound like, :lol:

I (regrettably) haven't watched your podcast videos because 1) I work 9-5 each day then go to help with a theatre production 'til about 10/11PM, and 2) what time I have here at work to do so I can't because of the stupid server restrictions :(

But, like I said, you sounded just as I expected you to :D lol

I notice we say fantastic about 300 times. Time to grab a thesaurus!

Downloading... Can't wait. :D

:Edit:#1
ThesaurusLegend: Synonyms Related Words Antonyms
Adj. 1. fantastic - ludicrously odd; "Hamlet's assumed antic disposition"; "fantastic Halloween costumes"; "a grotesque reflection in the mirror"
antic, fantastical, grotesque
strange, unusual - being definitely out of the ordinary and unexpected; slightly odd or even a bit weird; "a strange exaltation that was indefinable"; "a strange fantastical mind"; "what a strange sense of humor she has"
2. fantastic - extraordinarily good or great ; used especially as intensifiers; "a fantastic trip to the Orient"; "the film was fantastic!"; "a howling success"; "a marvelous collection of rare books"; "had a rattling conversation about politics"; "a tremendous achievement"
howling, marvellous, marvelous, rattling, wonderful, wondrous, terrific, tremendous, grand
extraordinary - beyond what is ordinary or usual; highly unusual or exceptional or remarkable; "extraordinary authority"; "an extraordinary achievement"; "her extraordinary beauty"; "enjoyed extraordinary popularity"; "an extraordinary capacity for work"; "an extraordinary session of the legislature"
3. fantastic - fanciful and unrealistic; foolish; "a fantastic idea of his own importance"
wild
unrealistic - not realistic; "unrealistic expectations"; "prices at unrealistic high levels"
4. fantastic - existing in fancy only; "fantastic figures with bulbous heads the circumference of a bushel"- Nathaniel Hawthorne
fantastical
unreal - lacking in reality or substance or genuineness; not corresponding to acknowledged facts or criteria; "ghosts and other unreal entities"; "unreal propaganda serving as news"
5. fantastic - extravagantly fanciful in design, construction, appearance; "Gaudi's fantastic architecture"
fancy - not plain; decorative or ornamented; "fancy handwriting"; "fancy clothes" For Adam. :p

:EDIT:#2 Sounding great guys, Congrats Ithica!

Sean Bradley also known as... Sean Bradley?
Dave building a rocket to Mars?

:lol: LOL

Really enjoyed listening to this podcast... it's good to hear you guys gather together and talk about the community. I'd like to see/hear more of this.

Can't wait to meet some of the members here at Dragoncon!

Ooooh! I didn't know it would be up so soon. I can't even listen to it until I get out work today!

This is fantastic!

Well, we are fans... that should be our favorite word. ;)

pooper said:
Sean Bradley also known as... Sean Bradley?
Dave building a rocket to Mars?

:lol: LOL

Really enjoyed listening to this podcast... it's good to hear you guys gather together and talk about the community. I'd like to see/hear more of this.

Can't wait to meet some of the members here at Dragoncon!

That intro was classic. Was laughing my @$$ off when I heard that, lol.

Sean Bradley said:
Ooooh! I didn't know it would be up so soon. I can't even listen to it until I get out work today!

This is fantastic!

Well, we are fans... that should be our favorite word. ;)

Good point, lol.

I'm eagerly looking forward to the next installment, fellas! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
That much awesomeness in one place is bound to cause problems with the space-time continuum.

Great cast guys. Congrats.

EDIT: AND, I will gladly supply lots of casting material and/or mold material if I can get one of the first runs of that sniper rifle. Just let me know what you need.

DYSTORTED INC said:
I like it. Very intuative and very entertaining, is this going to be the new podcast format?

I believe that's the idea, since they're going to be making this a regularly weekly thing :cool:

Lol, I just listened.. the suspense was killing me!

I'll offer one internet cookie for the first person to do a complete count of every time we say the word 'fantastic' throughout the podcast. ;)

And we should hereby ban that word from future podcasts for being too fantastic for human consumption.

It was a blast to record, glad everybody is enjoying it.

23Magnum said:
I know! How about supercalifragilisticexpalidous? :lol:
If you guys had to say this 20 times in the next podcast, I think I'll die laughing! :lol:

pooper said:
If you guys had to say this 20 times in the next podcast, I think I'll die laughing! :lol:
I think that's a challenge...you're on. Just you know...don't actually die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back