First Born+1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka5p3r

Well me and the wife found out 2 days ago and confirmed with the doctors today she is pregnant with out first child. We have been trying now for a couple months. We have been married for almost a year but feel we are ready for a child. I am so excited about being able to hold my little girl or boy for the first time. I think as the saying goes anyone can make a baby but it takes a real man to raise one.

A massive congratulations to you.

One word of warning, even if you think you're ready for kids, they'll soon show you how unprepared you were lol

Congradulations my friend!!

Looks like the 405th is going to get a bit bigger!

Can't wait for some Baby pics in the coming months!

-Pony

thanks every one for the congrats. ill be posting some pics as soon has we start getting the scans done.

grats buddy

you should make a crib for the little member from a very large Halo helmet

'405th we recruit from birth' :)

as others have said we expect baby pics

Congrats man, now you can make some mini-chief armor. Like everyone has said as soon as you can post pics.

Super huge congratulations!!!! Wish nothing but the best for you, and your soon-to-expand family!!!!

Wow! Congradulations to you and your bride! (Thanks for helping raise the general intelligence ;) .) Best of luck to you and your wife!!! You'll be very busy very soon.

Cheers and God Bless!!!

Congratulations! I pray that you will have a safe and wonderful pregnancy! Three cheers for Kasper! Hip Hip..... Hoorah. Hip Hip..... Hoorah. Hip.... what's that? People don't do this anymore? Damn, I need to stop watching Horatio Hornblower reruns. :D God bless you, your wife, and your little one.

GIR: well i was wondering when someone would ask that. Well if its a girl her name will be BeBe Rose jones and if its a boy his name will be Elijah Grey jones. there are meanings with each name choice.

Congrats!!! Children are fun! i also found out i am having my second one in july! Hope all goes well with your wife and baby!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back