Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock Lobbster

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
Stream Team
Member DIN
S098
Hey everyone, I just returned from Twin Tiers Comic con which I attended with the Colonial Regiment. Figured I would share a few pics that we snagged as I finally have some shots of my first set!
IMG_20181008_124122_100.jpg
IMG_20181007_133533_655.jpg

20181007_133124.jpg

Technically I don't believe Halo Frags have a pin? I'm not sure but I thought it was a button
yes you are indeed correct. I forgot all about that. just looked up the model too, it has a pin so it can hang... its still a funny thought though compared to our modern day technology

yes you are indeed correct. I forgot all about that. just looked up the model too, it has a pin so it can hang... its still a funny thought though compared to our modern day technology
Quite literally the opposite of modern day lol. Personally I think it makes a lot more sense though lol.

Not actually a pin....its a clip point. HALO frag does has a push button activator. Halo 3 frags don't have the clip though so maybe there is the confusion.

Looks great......everything looks great!!!! well done.

Amazing work Rock Lobbster, and great username as well! I especially enjoy the weathering on the armor and the machine gun. It probably took a lot of strength to carry that guy around the whole convention, so thumbs up for your dedication.

Amazing work Rock Lobbster, and great username as well! I especially enjoy the weathering on the armor and the machine gun. It probably took a lot of strength to carry that guy around the whole convention, so thumbs up for your dedication.
Oh I certainly left the turret at our booth the majority of the time... The thing is about 7lbs lol

I absolutely love this man, the ODST guys are my favourite. (Favourite helm too) that photoshoot is wicked. I wanna do a shoot with a spartan fireteam one day hah xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back