First Halo Costume 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

The1CalledTogo

Sup Everyone! Aloha from the island of Oahu! Trying to finish a noble six costume by this halloween. heres what i have so far. and im prob going to redo some of the pieces.
_DSC0012.jpg

Sup Everyone! Aloha from the island of Oahu! Trying to finish a noble six costume by this halloween. heres what i have so far. and im prob going to redo some of the pieces.
The1CalledTogo

Inside the tags you've inserted the address of the Photobucket page that shows your image. You need to insert the address for the image itself. This can be found by right clicking the image and selecting 'copy image address' or Photobucket gives you an [IMG] code reference which you can copy and paste into a post.

This is what needs to be inserted into the [IMG] tags (but without the quotations): "http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l514/The1CalledTogo/_DSC0012.jpg"

Alright thanx everyone! first legit post on this site and everyone is already being super awesome :D
I'm going to upload some of the other pep things i've done.
Assault Rifle (just spraypainted) :
_DSC0007.jpg

Master Chief Helm (just spraypainted) :
_DSC0005.jpg

Recon Helm (fiberglass/bond/spraypaint/sharpie) :
_DSC0008.jpg

Workspace (my room) :
_DSC0001.jpg

I've had trouble with scaling and had to toss the chest, codpiece, and a forearm, during the nobel sic build. I'll post my idea of how im going to reinforce and stuff later.
Thanks everyone for the help and support!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back