1st Build First Halo Spartan III build (picture thread)

Animix

hello, this is my first halo build and I would like to share my progress with everyone.
so its a spartan III with:
Mark VI helmet
odst shoulder
grenadier knee armor
colors: Main: Steel
Secondary: Violet

no other special attachments (such as chest and leg)

i bought the new disguise Mark VI helmet for $45 and I only have primed it and removed the chrome paint on the inside of the visor. a one way tint should be coming in tomorrow for the visor.

here are pics so far
IMG_9283.jpg
image_123927839.JPG

Animix

what i did, well silver coat then base color for spray paint. then used some craft paint for the white. before the colors, I had cut out where the lights had been and installed these finger lights (very cheap). i also installed a one-way tint on the inside of the visor.

marinesniper

what i did, well silver coat then base color for spray paint. then used some craft paint for the white. before the colors, I had cut out where the lights had been and installed these finger lights (very cheap). i also installed a one-way tint on the inside of the visor.
great job on the helmet so far...

This thread is more than 6 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.