First Helmet, any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know double posting is frowned upon but whatever.

Anyways, i took a short break because i was sick for the second time in three weeks, but i felt better today so i decided to pep this new helmet, which i think is far better than my previous one, tell me what you think =]]

DSC01319.jpg

DSC01318.jpg

DSC01317.jpg

yes they are pretty easy, i may be crazy, but from the front this looks a bit like a noble six helmet, but i might be seeing things.

I don't think you're crazy at all, I'm seeing it plain as day now :O

Bungie is really good at sneaking details from past material into new designs. Have you ever listened to the Halo 1 soundtrack all the way through? All the music from halo 2 and 3 are already conceptualized and actually play in certain places of H1. **Geeks out**

That second helm looks much better. There is a way to adjust the length of the tabs in Pepakura Designer, take a look for it. Really helps cut down those ridiculous everest like tabs :p

I don't think you're crazy at all, I'm seeing it plain as day now :O

Bungie is really good at sneaking details from past material into new designs. Have you ever listened to the Halo 1 soundtrack all the way through? All the music from halo 2 and 3 are already conceptualized and actually play in certain places of H1. **Geeks out**

That second helm looks much better. There is a way to adjust the length of the tabs in Pepakura Designer, take a look for it. Really helps cut down those ridiculous everest like tabs :p

Ha, i didnt notice its similarity to the noble six helmet till it was done, glad to know im not insane.

As for the tabs, i purposely set them at 7, i have tremendously bad luck with small tabs, so i like them to be large.

Halo helmet

I was wondering what would be the easiest helmet to make besides the marine plz post on my Profile with ur answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back