Props First Look at the Jasman Energy Sword

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xavier said:
Seans still kicks ass, and BTW none of the weapons are full scale. tey're like 9:10

yea so they look normal on 5 foot tall kids and not a 7 foot super soldier.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Sean's blade better myself...I forsee the same thing that happened when the Master Replicas Force FX Lightsabers debuted. I am sure some better quality fan-made props could benefit from the factory made sound modules and internal electronics...just a thought :cool:

The blade looks inflatable with a plastic wire frame........that of which has to bend ro register as a hit.

dude its not inflatable my friend bought one of these its made out of plastic and metal and it has like a infared beam you cant see in the middle of the handle where the uprising is and you just swipe it over the target also if it was in flatable how would the electronics be in there??? it also make the noise and when you swipe it does that like scheehhhhh like in halo 2 also the plasma rifle / plasma pistol i plan on askign my grand pa for it cause on amzon theres these pacets of both that are oly like 180$ better than spending 220$ :whistle:

damasterchief said:
my friend bought one of these its made out of plastic and metal and it has like a infared beam

..but it doesn't go on sale until OCtober 2008...? o_O

just a question, I noticed this topic and the one about the plasma rifle/pistol, how are they producing this? Do they have direct permission from Bungie? And are they planning on making all of the props from halo? Because these covy weapon props look and function awsome, and the only thing they are missing in my opinion is a bit of detail touch up. Anyone who buys these weapon props should just take most of the parts and internals, remove some of the non-realistic ones, mold in some replacement parts, then give it a better paint job. That's my only gripe with the factory props, it's that the paintjob isn't all that realistic, plus, the plasma rifle if I am not mistaken, has an ammo counter, meaning someone electronically-savvy could tinker with it to produce a working counter for an AR? or any other weapon in need of a counter?

..but it doesn't go on sale until OCtober 2008...? o_O

i saw on this one website when i was searching on the computer for energy sword for pics and i cliked this and it went to this one web site i cant find anymore i told my friend abought it and he got one i think it might of been from liek china or japan they always get stuff like years before us like with the i phone japn had had it for 3 years before us any ways it cost him like 220$

damasterchief said:
i saw on this one website when i was searching on the computer for energy sword for pics and i cliked this and it went to this one web site i cant find anymore i told my friend abought it and he got one i think it might of been from liek china or japan they always get stuff like years before us like with the i phone japn had had it for 3 years before us any ways it cost him like 220$
smells of le bullshite

Please Note: The $119.99 price is an estimated MSRP. Once we learn of the official pricing from Jasman, the price of this item may be raised or lowered slightly to the actual MSRP.

The Covenant Energy Sword is a curved, heavily stylized handle joined with a pair of sleekly honed, perpendicular blades. This full-sized replica boasts a metal/plastic construction, and will function in the manner of its console-based counterpart. The replicas in this series will also feature Laser Pursuit technology that will allow for multiplayer scenarios. The Halo 3 Covenant Sword is scheduled to be released in 2008.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail

some places overseas dont have stuff before we do

the psp didnt release until i think it was almost a full year after it came out here in the UK

Anyone notice the trigger on the lower part of the handle? You can see it better on the Jasman website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back