( First PEP) Lets get started (might be pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have that file...in addition to every pep file on the 405th and 3 other paper craft sites... Like 1400 files. I know, I am a sad strange little man. Also I have been dabbling in creating pep files and am releasing my own cqb helmet next week. I could probably mock up a new collar to fit the build you made. I'm not very good at it but the collar shouldn't be too hard.

I got my grenadier knee from forgedreclaimer I think some one else made one too but I don't know if still has the file up.

i have been working on GothX Reach CQB v.2 i just ran out of resin and havent harden the teardrop pieces yet... oh well i have the collar part done and will post soon.

Man, I can't wait to see how yours is coming out. Mine keeps getting put on hold because of an upswing in commissions.

****UPDATE****
Helmet V.2 Pic's
100_2805.jpg

100_2806.jpg

Collar Pic's
100_2797.jpg

GothX's collar VS default Chest pep collar
100_2801.jpg

100_2804.jpg

Yes them be real screws
100_2800.jpg

Thank you GothX for your awesome files now to find the file i need for the knees :)

Still haven't got more resin yet so i have been working on my GB project's again with the stuff i have in the hated junk box "hated by my wife that is" lol

you wouldnt by any chance have a shredder helm pep file, i found it ages ago and when i tried to get it it "poof" disappeared. This is directed at GothX.

Sorry, I thought I found one earlier today while looking for Mass Effect files but the link was dead. I would offer to model one for you but at the moment im working on a Medabot model and a Krogan armor model for a couple commissions. If you want those though I'll be posting them up within the next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back