( First PEP) Lets get started (might be pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoo got resin and made Infantryman awesome start to a week..... now to resin the tear drop horns for the helmet and finish fiberglassing the inside i hope to update by friday

great job. i know you already pepped out the shoulders but if you want i have the HD verion. alot more details to work on but it looks so good when done. i should have mine done in about in an hour.

great job. i know you already pepped out the shoulders but if you want i have the HD verion. alot more details to work on but it looks so good when done. i should have mine done in about in an hour.

yeah re-doing them with Security_Shoulder_L3X_V2 file and i plan on doing a default chest and adding the Jorge part on top of it like the game render.

yea, those are the ones i used. got the pic up on my build. im making the normal chest but adding the breacher collar to it. but instead of the shotgun shells im going to have the replaced with the multi threat ab plate, so its basically 2 chest attachments combined. i might make the collar a bit taller so it looks a bit more like a neck guard. but not tommuch taller, like an inch of so.

First off, your helmet is awesome and I love the screws on the collar: it seems to make it even more realistic and awesome
If i read it right, you/omni shift mention using the Collar Breacher chest? If either of you had the file, would you be able to point me in the direction you got it from? Have looked high and low and can only find either unfolded versions or broken files
Otherwise keep up the work, looking forward to seeing more great pics :D

First off, your helmet is awesome and I love the screws on the collar: it seems to make it even more realistic and awesome
If i read it right, you/omni shift mention using the Collar Breacher chest? If either of you had the file, would you be able to point me in the direction you got it from? Have looked high and low and can only find either unfolded versions or broken files
Otherwise keep up the work, looking forward to seeing more great pics :D

Unless Omni has the file i have never see a file for it but it would be an easy scratch build. Let me know when you start posting your build i would like to see it.

here is a list of like 70-80% of the files. the breacher collar is about 70% of the way down the page next to the EOD helmet. its not unfolded so you can eaither work with what they have or unfold it yourself. thats what i had to do. it makes it much easier

Thank you soo much :) found the non-unfolded one: I plan on customizing the design slightly, so its a good plan to start from. Thanks again, and good luck on both your builds :D

no problem. im almost done with my bicep. i think its too big, lol. its like everything i make turns out to be to big or to small. oh well. atleast i know how to make them. it will cut off time on how long it takes to make the next 1.

i am going to finish the shoulder pep and stop the halo build once again i got to get started on a Iron Man Mk7 avengers build for halloween. i will try to post a thread here on the 405th but mostly over at
The League of Heroes

Ahh, good old CQB Helmet. 'twas my first try at pep! Yours looks better, though.

Also, very clean pepping, keep up the good work!

Thank god its back up.......here is some progress i have been bonding my CQB and build Jun's helmet for a friend........currently im working on my chest now shins next.

100_3274_zpsdb1ce790.jpg

100_3275_zps1ce07ad1.jpg

my setup for putting resin on the chest piece.
100_3299.jpg

100_3300.jpg

also the first chest was way to big for me cause im lacking in the chest *chough* so ....... my wife has it now and i made a lower rez for me...
100_3296.jpg

100_3295.jpg

Also ref images for the thigh med pack if anyone can modle it for pep i will unfold it.
Screenshot4-Copy_zpsabe44470.jpg

Screenshot3-Copy_zpse2f2167f.jpg

Screenshot2-Copy_zpsfd4acf3e.jpg

Screenshot1-Copy_zps2df4fd05.jpg

Screenshot-Copy_zpsf96964dc.jpg

Sorry for the Double post it wouldnt all fit in one post

****QUESTION****
How do i close this gap

100_3361.jpg

100_3359.jpg

What i have so far plus jorge chest piece
100_3364.jpg