First print

Carr

Jr Member
Got my Mag to the M73 im building. Plan on printing multiple later on.
IMG_9097.jpeg

Got my Mag to the M73 im building. Plan on printing multiple later on. View attachment 340799
A bit of an update, but here it is with the full upper receiver. Now working on the lower, slowly but surely coming together, and I’m hyped! Had a little issue with the printer but got it fixed. Currently printing off the tiny pieces like the front sight post and the barrel changing handle.

Attachments

• IMG_9152.jpeg
    IMG_9152.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 19
Another update, had some printer mistakes so it took a minute but the full gun is printed out! Now for the sanding to ensue, not that I haven’t been sanding it like crazy this whole time. I have some filler primer for it too, so can’t wait to come back with that.

Attachments

• IMG_9189.jpeg
    IMG_9189.jpeg
    605.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_9187.jpeg
    IMG_9187.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 18
Another update, had some printer mistakes so it took a minute but the full gun is printed out! Now for the sanding to ensue, not that I haven’t been sanding it like crazy this whole time. I have some filler primer for it too, so can’t wait to come back with that.
And now time to paint. I’m doing a green and black look as most of it and then I’m gonna move it to adding a lil detail with paint markers.

Attachments

• IMG_9211.jpeg
    IMG_9211.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 15
And now time to paint. I’m doing a green and black look as most of it and then I’m gonna move it to adding a lil detail with paint markers.
Well first coat of paint is on, imma be working on it like crazy these next few days while printing out the remainder of my Mk V suit. The paint got wet since it decided to rain here (ofc in WA) but it’ll dry and be good to go!

Attachments

• IMG_9223.jpeg
    IMG_9223.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 17

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back