First Time. Marine Helm Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shad0wJ0ker said:
(y) just enough so that you don't make a mess.

"If you dont make a mess, your not trying hard enough" lol. I used to say that alot, got inspired by Red green. "If it isnt broke, your not trying hard enough"

Iam diggin your Marine bucket, good work. I was thinkin of makin one of these, maybe some day when I get my ODST stuff done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok then lol, just enough so i dont make too much mess :D Lol spartan, ill bear that in mind, along with the "im rather lazy" bit :lol: Thanks a lot, i figured with it being a low res helm, itd be easier to shape and model as a first project, rather than flying into something like the flying squirell or odst helms.

II BLiiTZER II said:
Ok then lol, just enough so i dont make too much mess :D Lol spartan, ill bear that in mind, along with the "im rather lazy" bit :lol: Thanks a lot, i figured with it being a low res helm, itd be easier to shape and model as a first project, rather than flying into something like the flying squirell or odst helms.
That is rather truu ^^
Did you wear a respirator when you fibreglassed? The fumes can do naaarsty stuff to ya!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back