Fitting my head problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

noble6z

Hi, i posted a thread with my noble 6 helmet but nobody anwsered my last question but that doesn't matter i have another problem... Well when i made the pep helmet it fitted my head perfectly but when ive fiberglassed it it doesnt fit at all wel if i try hard i could but i wouldnt take it out my head out of there :D. So the only thing that makes my head not fit is the bottom part im not gonna put a pic of it but how could i make the bottom larger? what tool should i use? cause i tried to cut it with scizors and it didint work the fiberglass is too hard, if i would try to sand it would take like forever so what tool do you recomend?

A sanding drum will work also. If you don't already have a Dremel or some kind of rotary tool, you'll quickly learn that they are worth their weight in gold for hobbies like this.

And it would have been better to not start a new thread just to ask more questions. Your last post in the other thread was yesterday. Give people some more to read it and answer it.

I had a similar problem with my first MARK VI helmet.

The bottom hole was very small and I couldn't put the helmet beyond my ears.

I didn't have a rotatory tool, drill or any tool so I have to sand the hole's border manually, until my ears could fit in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back