flamming/beef or a spam areas

Status
Not open for further replies.

m19sssm

Jr Member
i was just thinking about why this site has so many people banned and how to stop it, so i though that if we made a new forums area for fighting or flamming or beef, or whatever you guys want to call it. i think it would help some people take out some stress

also maybe we could have a spam or advertising area so peoples privite buisnesses could be advertised

its just an idea thought it was a good one

m19sssm said:
i was just thinking about why this site has so many people banned and how to stop it, so i though that if we made a new forums area for fighting or flamming or beef, or whatever you guys want to call it. i think it would help some people take out some stress

also maybe we could have a spam or advertising area so peoples privite buisnesses could be advertised

its just an idea thought it was a good one

Screw you buddy... haha, j/k... sorry i am in a good mood now that I have been helped properly... WOOO HOOOO.....

Anyway, I am not sure a forum to promote negativity would be the way to go, why would you want people that are rude, and generally abrasive, to stick around, they aren't prevented from veiwing the site right, just from posting...

Last edited by a moderator:
a lot of the people that are banned, such as adrenaline and andrewl, had some really good ideas and arguements even if u didn't like what they said they did have a point

Spase said:
Screw you buddy... haha, j/k... sorry i am in a good mood now that I have been helped properly... WOOO HOOOO.....

Anyway, I am not sure a forum to promote negativity would be the way to go, why would you want people that are rude, and generally abrasive, to stick around, they aren't prevented from veiwing the site right, just from posting...
Hey Spase, HA HA I know right?. The problem with users on here in their way too young!! And not to say that young net users are all imature but the one i've encountered are just trying to prove that they're right like every single thing they say is"THE LAW" shhhhhht PLEEEAAASE!! anyways people just need to grow the F up or log off PERMANENTLY!!

UNSC Certified said:
Hey Spase, HA HA I know right?. The problem with users on here in their way too young!! And not to say that young net users are all imature but the one i've encountered are just trying to prove that they're right like every single thing they say is"THE LAW" shhhhhht PLEEEAAASE!! anyways people just need to grow the F up or log off PERMANENTLY!!

here here!!!! (raises wine goblet)

Discussion that does not reflect well on the 405th should always be removed. This website is the public face of our organization.

People who have reoccuring problems like bad attitude, picking fights, or insulting others simply aren't welcome here.

PM's should be used for heated discussion/debate.

Flame areas are a bad thing because they allow the momentum to build on a bad subject. If you give someone a place to build up ammo and enemies, the spill over will be devastating. Sean is 100% correct, this place is a public image that reflects as a whole on anyone that is part of HALO costuming and the 405th. Any one person is a singular representative to the image and action of the 405th, and as such should remember that when they flame or fight or cuss or post bad videos with gay bashing or retarded remarks. IF the people of the 405th wish to be recognized by BUNGIE, Microsoft or both then those types of members and areas will have to be banned. Control doesn't mean anything in this electronic world because there is no license to limit you, not even age is a detourent.

While this place grows, there are going to be certain things that you can get away with. But there will come a time when a decision will have to be made, and it will be one that will determine which way this group goes. As crazy as it might seem, it isn't that far away and it will mean banning and removing people, even friends.

4chan is a imageboard, anything can be posted, I've seen a few bad pics there, but most seem alright or random. But still, Pm's still work alot better.

AoBfrost said:
4chan is a imageboard, anything can be posted, I've seen a few bad pics there, but most seem alright or random. But still, Pm's still work alot better.

I think you haven't probed the sick & twisted depths of 4chan fully.

Don't, BTW..

I have....once before.....I am scared for life now...

Clicked a google link looking for a papercraft model (I like making little papercraft models) turned out to be the wrong page and...omg what I saw was wrong.

Plus, 4chan is a image board, why would we argue and spam on a image board? A forum would be easier, but make you look immature, so like we all have been saying, PM's for the flame/spam.

I've been in the deepest pits of 4chan, I never wish to go back, I actually quit going since it was the same stuff over and over, it desensitized me. I am still in recovery.

on the Arguing/flamming forum section issue.
How about not? considering the fact that it degrades the stature of this website, the mods, and the members. And do you seriously think Bungie and Microsoft will support a website with that kind of stuff on it?
No, the answer is, and always will be...
No.

And also, political forums never work out considering what Sean said about how everyone will argue, everyone's opinion is different and how it would be impossible to prevent flaming and the topics would get shot down as it did last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back