Flexible Inner Thigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamabat

I read another post about someone asking about a pep file for the inner thigh and I wanted to see what a flexible piece would look and work like. I made a quick sculpt and cast a plaster master mold then pulled a few latex pieces. Here are some shots of the first pull under some pep pieces. The latex will need some cleanup but you should get the idea. Let me know what you think.

5280_1210937360131_1429671891_60441.jpg

5280_1210937400132_1429671891_60441.jpg

5280_1210937480134_1429671891_60441.jpg

Wild "Myinterest" appeared!

Bamabat used "latex cast"! It's super effective!

Bamabat used "Pokeball"!

Bamabat caught "Myinterest"!

Looks good. Are you perchance doing a run?

I think that looks pretty good and also looks like it might be a little more comfortable than the thigh pep file that has that area included. I am needing todo something like this for my ODST thigh, but I have another idea to use for it. Not sure how well it will work though.

man , i have burned my mind how to do that,first idea was to try foamed rubber, but now i know!!

thanks a lot :)

Psy

it looks great man. Ithica posted a video on youtube a little bit ago saying he was going to try and make a thigh out of half plastic and then the inner thigh out of flex it foam. Flex it foam might be a bit more comfortable. non the less your piece looks great :)

Sooooo, when are you gonna do a run of these? :D

Seriously, that looks nice! And much more comfy than the harder inner thigh pieces.

Thats a great idea I'll have to try something like this for mine when I make it. Only thing I would change is that the peaces need to have more of a ridge to them.

Any way I could ask you to pm me with how to do this? I was thinking about maybe using this on my build.

I smell another tutorial! Give me a few more days I am also working on a flexible stomach piece and the sculpt is done but I need to get some supplies before I take photos. BTW I also have a piece to put between the boot front and back so it is flexible.

Bamabat said:
I smell another tutorial! Give me a few more days I am also working on a flexible stomach piece and the sculpt is done but I need to get some supplies before I take photos. BTW I also have a piece to put between the boot front and back so it is flexible.

Yes, there can never be too many tutorials. I don't think there are too many dealing with non-rigid products like latex and flex foam-it and such.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bamabat said:

I'd also be interested in both a tutorial(like Lord_Farquaad said, you can't have too many tutorials), and the other pieces you mentioned. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic! I was just thinking maybe overlapped strips of latex or rubber, this is a step up from even that! Might PM you about a set in while when I get my act together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back