Fn2000 To Ar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyfist

Jr Member
I'm geting into airsoft and I was looking at this really cool airsoft gun modeled after the FN2000.
gallery_13649_1376_107941.png

I was wondering if it would look Halo-ish enough If I put a fancy AR Ammo counter type thing on the top. I know it doesn't look EXACTLY like an AR, but I wanted to know if other people thought it was good enough to pass as an AR.

monkeyfist said:
I'm geting into airsoft and I was looking at this really cool airsoft gun modeled after the FN2000.
gallery_13649_1376_107941.png

I was wondering if it would look Halo-ish enough If I put a fancy AR Ammo counter type thing on the top. I know it doesn't look EXACTLY like an AR, but I wanted to know if other people thought it was good enough to pass as an AR.

If you dont have the mag in, or you've got a short straight mag. That you possibly work. It'd need a bit of building/modification at the front, but I'd say it's a definite possibility. If you removed the front sight, you could make a detachable front that is based off the pitticany rail.

Worth a shot, but not many people go through we these things.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
It won't work. It's too small compared to an AR.

The closest thing you can get to something Halo-sh with that gun is an MA5K

-Pony

Well If I cant make it look like an MA5B, I might as well put an M16 Carry handle on it and try to make it look like an MA5K. Thanks for the idea! :p

monkeyfist said:
Well If I cant make it look like an MA5B, I might as well put an M16 Carry handle on it and try to make it look like an MA5K. Thanks for the idea! :p

Don't take it bad, but you'll just get yourself some laughs from fellow airsoft players.

If you try to get into Airsoft, don't make a half prop half airsoft gun, it will just look wrong ;)

On a side note, any bullpup can be used to make an AR/BR...

Last edited by a moderator:
problem is space. i have been thinking about and airsoft ar for months now and even the modified version 2 gear box in a fn2000 goes too far back to use in an ar. dont hang on my ever word though, as iv never seen the inside of one of those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back