Foam Halo Reach Spartan Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys, so this armor is pretty much done, I will be retiring from being a spartan, I love the reach armor and glad I got it done, but now is the time for me to be an ODST! I love ODSTs! I plan to have mine Tacti"cool". It will be all foam, and I will build my helmet with Romeo's "goggles" and have a DMR, cause ya know DMR, with the SOCOM pistol! That's the plan anyway, here is what I hope to achieve and have it all done by Dragon Con, I will start a new thread probably today since I am starting today on it!
Screenshot_20181208-145826_Chrome.jpg

Alright guys, so this armor is pretty much done, I will be retiring from being a spartan, I love the reach armor and glad I got it done, but now is the time for me to be an ODST! I love ODSTs! I plan to have mine Tacti"cool". It will be all foam, and I will build my helmet with Romeo's "goggles" and have a DMR, cause ya know DMR, with the SOCOM pistol! That's the plan anyway, here is what I hope to achieve and have it all done by Dragon Con, I will start a new thread probably today since I am starting today on it!View attachment 263110

Nice! I expect it's going to look pretty sweet if this Reach build is any indicator of your skill! :D(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back