Foam Halo Reach Spartan Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_3882.jpg

Still working on the attachments, the assault wrist with some 12 gauge shells, and the assault breacher chest attachment with multiple types of 12 gauge shells thinking standard red, 00 buck green, and maybe heavy load black all high brass of course.

I learned something about myself, I HATE sanding, good news is my boomstick is almost there to be able to paint, also making a custom stand for my armor and prop weapons, I'll post some pics of what I am trying build or might just find a mannequin.

Yeah pretty similar except your paint job kicks my paint job's butt.
I’m actually working on a tutorial in the next few weeks that’s going to detail certain techniques and applications I use. I’ve got a lot of background in painting so I believe there’s a bit I can share

I’m actually working on a tutorial in the next few weeks that’s going to detail certain techniques and applications I use. I’ve got a lot of background in painting so I believe there’s a bit I can share
Cool, lemme know when, love to see how ya did it

Updated my paint, got tired of the primer grey, soooo painted it "Christmas Green" also built an armor stand, I'll post some pics later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back