Foam ODST Build!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend, we notice everything.

Oh, then you might notice one of my new threads, it will be pretty sweet

Resized_4634_giphy001.gif

What's that?! Who's talking??

I jump around alot I suppose, had an idea and figure I would work on this while I'm waiting for some smooth to come in

People do both, really depends on if the colors match
I agree. It really depends if you have a boot that may not be accurate to the reference but works well with the rest of the build.
For example, I didn't want to make the boots for may ODST build. I had a pair of old work boots the fit well with the overall look of the build. You could also make boot covers or add-ons to make your boots to match.
Also if you plan to get Deployed, the more accurate the build the better. he4thbar went for game accurate and made the boots. For his efforts he has been deployed as a Tier 2.

I agree. It really depends if you have a boot that may not be accurate to the reference but works well with the rest of the build.
For example, I didn't want to make the boots for may ODST build. I had a pair of old work boots the fit well with the overall look of the build. You could also make boot covers or add-ons to make your boots to match.
Also if you plan to get Deployed, the more accurate the build the better. he4thbar went for game accurate and made the boots. For his efforts he has been deployed as a Tier 2.
You know what, I'm just going to build the Halo 3 ODST but with the attachments of my concept, maybe someone will be like give that man T2

Looking really good there. Are you planning on permanently attaching the outer chest pieces or allowing it to break down into parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back