Foam ODST Build!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright a little progress on the chest plate, I tried to make it round and contoured to my body:
20190107_112550.jpg
20190107_112543.jpg
20190107_112557.jpg

zachturner009, great job so far........just one thing.....That chest piece add on, seems a bit too large. It goes on the chest......but it shouldn't cover the WHOLE torso. It should be less than your neckline to your sternum and lined up pit to pit. It might just be the picture's angle.....

zachturner009, great job so far........just one thing.....That chest piece add on, seems a bit too large. It goes on the chest......but it shouldn't cover the WHOLE torso. It should be less than your neckline to your sternum and lined up pit to pit. It might just be the picture's angle.....
Yeah I believe it is, the base plate stops exactly at ribs which is roughly 14 in away from my waist it, but it does only cover the chest, I'm a fairly bulky guy, I can put it on for ya if you want sir, I do appreciate the worry though!

DarthDratinni it is typically more sturdy to have a pepakura and arguably you get more detail, but I think foam can easily get as much pop and detail. It is a little more difficult to paint as it wont come out as smooth, but it is flexible, lightweight, wont hurt you, and you can trash it/sit on it/fall off of a speeding motercycle as seen in the living with chief videos and you are going to be fine!(for the most part), also LOVE the house of wolves profile pic. Been a while since I have seen that!

DarthDratinni it is typically more sturdy to have a pepakura and arguably you get more detail, but I think foam can easily get as much pop and detail. It is a little more difficult to paint as it wont come out as smooth, but it is flexible, lightweight, wont hurt you, and you can trash it/sit on it/fall off of a speeding motercycle as seen in the living with chief videos and you are going to be fine!(for the most part), also LOVE the house of wolves profile pic. Been a while since I have seen that!

Thanks right now im going for a mix between the hayabusa armor and MKVI armor + the katana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back