Foam ODST Build!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im thinking about mixing some ODST armor into it mainly the gloves and boots
Into your Mk VI? I think odst boots might clash with the shins a little, those boots are contoured for the odst shins, which the odst shins kinda "rest/sit" on top of the odst boot, where as the Mk VI has a "gap" between the boot and its accommodating shin. The gloves might look cool with the fingerless on the Mk VI but it would probably look better with a full glove and the handplate, just because of the size of the forearms of the Mk VI

Hey zachturner009, I see it now.........now that you put the chest piece on that is.....looks good.......just something is off. Can't put my finger on it. Great work though. Keep it up.
Just looking at in now... I think the center section of the chest plate bulky. The profile of the plate seems to be coming out too far.
I could be wrong though. I am kinda comparing it to mine.

Just looking at in now... I think the center section of the chest plate bulky. The profile of the plate seems to be coming out too far.
Yeah I saw that, I contact cemented and heated it up and pressed it flushly against the base chest, now it's somewhat more of a profile of an odst
Do you have a thread on yours? Love to see it, so far I heated it up and contact cemented it down to get it flatter, I'll post some pics

Side plate:
20190111_135325.jpg

Yeah I saw that, I contact cemented and heated it up and pressed it flushly against the base chest, now it's somewhat more of a profile of an odst

Do you have a thread on yours? Love to see it, so far I heated it up and contact cemented it down to get it flatter, I'll post some pics
In fact I do.
My first Build - ODST foam: Complete
Any questions about it, feel free to ask.

Also going to start a second build that I am going to love, it will probably be the hardest one for me yet, but figure my skill is pretty up there now to tackle it!

Looking at it, it doesn't really look different in the pics, but now it has a slant on the top left and right corner of the chestplate, and the baseplate has been trimmed to look like my reference

The side plates look to me to be pretty close to your reference. I'd hold off moving anything until you get further along.

Just my two bits.
I will take those two bits sir! But yeah so far they look okay, still have the voice in the back of my head that says hey move it up a tad

So deciding if I am going to have hip plates, or roll with a double row of mag pouches and on both sides for my sidearm and dmr, hmm decisions, decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back