Foam Shinobi legs/ shoulders with a Recon chest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright update time, was on vacation so things have been a bit on the slow side but I did manage to finish the hip pods and inner thigh

836E1C75-BA17-401A-ADF3-B527CD26173F.jpeg

AB8B6EE2-9B00-4697-B666-794F2DA90D8C.jpeg

96A8C637-B2AB-47B2-8ED5-1110CF3AB9B8.jpeg

Looking awesome! Those thighs seem monstrous tho. Will you be able to walk wearing both sides? Space between legs seem pretty limited? Can’t wait to see more of that chest!

They are definitely in for some tweaks that’s for sure, the person they are built for has really wide thighs so unfortunately it caused the height to increase as well, as much as I would hate to, I’ll probably just remake them and freehand the whole piece *shudders*

What sort of sorcery are you doing that you have such.... Beautiful foam work????
I mean... Wow.... Just wow.
My ODST build is pretty simple in details compared to yours but... the work you've done so far.. Mine looks like poop. Lol.
I need to step up my game.

Thank you! Any time I get to add little bells and whistles like this I get super pumped about the build, a lot of it is freehand at that point so I feel more creative

It’s actually the back end of my xacto knife, before I cut it out of the tile I push the end of the knife into the foam hard and twist it back and forth

For freehand work.....that makes your work even more impressive.
It’s mainly the raised details and the indent lines that are freehand. I take the pepfile and add any curves or shapes that may be missing to the paper templates to get my desired shape

It’s actually the back end of my xacto knife, before I cut it out of the tile I push the end of the knife into the foam hard and twist it back and forth

Iv'e done similar rivets but I have a collection of different size copper tubes that I filed the ends a bit to give it more of an edge and the same motion you have of twisting a bit.....and viola!!! Rivets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back