Foolycoolyman's Jorge files?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobody

Jr Member
Hi,
Does anyone have Foolycoolyman's Jorge files they could send me?
I've looked all over the place and can't find them anywhere. I would PM him but his last activity was months ago. Any would be great, in particular the left shoulder.
Thanks,
Phil

Bad news on that front: if you read further down in his build thread (someone else asked this same question...I think I did, too, a few weeks later), you'll find that most of the files he used were by a user named AceHigh. AceHigh, for reasons unknown to me, asked the moderators to remove his files off of the site, and for people who already had copies of the files to NOT share them. It was the moderators' decision to respect his wishes in that regard. I believe some members were banned shortly afterward for not complying with AceHigh's request to not keep his files available.

Sorry about your luck. Probably the greatest loss was his files (yes, files plural) for Jorge's chaingun. Those things are incredible.

I did read that about Acehigh's files but I know for sure that the left shoulder and I think the backpack were his own files. Thanks though.

I did read that about Acehigh's files but I know for sure that the left shoulder and I think the backpack were his own files. Thanks though.
Well, crap. I went through his entire thread + Google, and it turns out he didn't post them up for the world: he sent them out to individual members who asked at the time. As he hasn't been back in so long, I would recommend going with someone else's files...unless somebody's willing to share. Try going through his thread again. When you see a post asking for the files he made, PM that member to see if they have copies.

When you see a post asking for the files he made, PM that member to see if they have copies.
This is not a good idea. The 405th honors the creators wishes and does not endorse sharing files after it has been asked for us not to do so. Please dont pester members with this sort of request, it wont go well.

Your options are:

1) Keep looking

2) Model your own files

3) Build from scratch

I have seen a few Jorge models that are NOT AceHighs on this site, but its been a long time and I dont know what thread they were in or who made them. Search for his turret gun you might find them as it was one of the files I saw in the thread.

This is not a good idea. The 405th honors the creators wishes and does not endorse sharing files after it has been asked for us not to do so. Please dont pester members with this sort of request, it wont go well.

Your options are:

1) Keep looking

2) Model your own files

3) Build from scratch

I have seen a few Jorge models that are NOT AceHighs on this site, but its been a long time and I dont know what thread they were in or who made them. Search for his turret gun you might find them as it was one of the files I saw in the thread.
I understand...but I'm not looking for Acehigh's files

Your options are:

1) Keep looking

2) Model your own files

3) Build from scratch

I should have mentioned in the post, but in that case, he= FoolyCoolyMan and=/= AceHigh. I know not to touch the subject of AceHigh too often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back