For All Us Harry Potter Fans....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlacRoseImmortal

This one looks like its gonna be great! The 5th movie I though sucked so I'm hoping that this movie makes up for that disater.... I think it's a win so far :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't much care for the 3rd either, but the biggest letdown was the 5th, IMO i guess. But I doubt any of the movies will be as equally great to the Books <3

Spartan 061 said:
Atleast they are makeing the 7th in two parts. IMAGINE what they would cut if it were one part.

If it were done in one go... that would be one crappy or Uber effin long movie lol

I cant believe that we are already upon the 6th movie..... boy, how time flies....

I cant believe that we are already upon the 6th movie..... boy, how time flies....
The 5th movie is out?? That shows how much attention i pay these days.
First and second movie good... all the others were an insult to the books. also, books=brilliant.

I saw this trailer when I went to go see The Mummy 3. My sister, who's read all the books 12 times was jumping in her seat going, "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!" I personally think it has more of an eerie feel then the other movie, almost so much it looks like a horror movie. But I'm not a big Harry Potter fan myself. (Even though my last name's Potter. :p) I liked the first and second, didn't like the third, loved the fourth, and hated the fifth. But this one looks just plain amazing.

p0rtalman said:
The 5th movie is out?? That shows how much attention i pay these days.
First and second movie good... all the others were an insult to the books. also, books=brilliant.
dont worry it sucked anyways

hmm, I hues I'm alone when I say that I hated the 3rd and 4th, but loved the 5th. Even if Harry was a lot whinier than usual. I don't like the new Dumbledore though, anybody agree?

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
hmm, I hues I'm alone when I say that I hated the 3rd and 4th, but loved the 5th. Even if Harry was a lot whinier than usual. I don't like the new Dumbledore though, anybody agree?

Oh I hate the new Dumbledore too. The old one was much much better.

BlacRoseImmortal said:
I also agree that the old Dumbledore was a straight up G, the new one is .....eh.
But i think it was cool that the original Dumbledore and the current one were great friends in life, and it's cool that he took over after his friend passed on. I do agree, however, that the orignal could never be beaten...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fragclone @ Aug 4 2008, 08:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>that was epic XD [lol i just watched the harry rap again >_<]</div>
That rap is awesome... Way batter than most of the movie :p (the funny thing is that I'm not being sarcastic...)
Old Dumbledore FTW

p0rtalman said:
That rap is awesome... Way batter than most of the movie :p (the funny thing is that I'm not being sarcastic...)
Old Dumbledore FTW
woot ftw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back