For All Us Harry Potter Fans....

Status
Not open for further replies.
book 6 right? so.....SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE!!!!!

lol i stopped reading after the 5th book came out, i was totally bored with it, and frankly, i dont like reading 5000 pages per book. And i was 10 years old!

I hat eto admit it but... i cried when i first read that Dumbledore died ... and i also cried at a part in the 7th book (yeah, i'm not gonna SPOIL it for someonw eho hasnt read the books yet MATT! lol<3)

Spoiler tags ftw? There are people who don't know what happens in the end.
Anyways I can't wait for this movieee. I loved all the movies, yes all of them. But the books could never be beaten they ruled so much. :D

BlacRoseImmortal said:
OMG, Robo... you have no idea what your missing by not reading the books... *faints*

:D i dont like reading big long books.... and it have BIG words...

Last edited by a moderator:
baileyboys said:
Spoiler tags ftw? There are people who don't know what happens in the end.
Anyways I can't wait for this movieee. I loved all the movies, yes all of them. But the books could never be beaten they ruled so much. :D
lol why use spoilers im sure every one has seen the video wear its announced lol

BlacRoseImmortal said:
This one looks like its gonna be great! The 5th movie I though sucked so I'm hoping that this movie makes up for that disater.... I think it's a win so far :D
Watch Yatzee's E3 review, mainly the part about expecting it to be bad, so if its ok, your happy, and if its crap then you can tell all the fanboys that you were right! :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlacRoseImmortal @ Aug 10 2008, 04:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I hat eto admit it but... i cried when i first read that Dumbledore died ... and i also cried at a part in the 7th book (yeah, i'm not gonna SPOIL it for someonw eho hasnt read the books yet MATT! lol<3)</div>
It's not very Manley of me to admit, but so did i. That was when i was actually into harry potter, before the movies completely ruined it for me.

antzombie said:
The best character ever made..... besides master cheif lol
[attachment=5809:voldemort1.jpg]

did they greenscreen his noes or something? o.0

Bad News for Harry Potter Fans - the movie which was set to come out this November - wont be out till next July.

leegrisham said:
Bad News for Harry Potter Fans - the movie which was set to come out this November - wont be out till next July.

some :tutu: hitted shift delete

my guess:lol:

BlacRoseImmortal said:
...woah... thats a pretty big gap.... November 08 to July 09? wtf. did they loose the film?

Nope, they are blaming the writer's strike last year I think..so they have to still film some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back