Forerunner Armor, Has Anyone Made It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go for it.
1. It's an epic costume - People who don't know what it is will still think it's cool.
2. Halo geeks (like us) will know what it is and how cool will it be when someone says, "Wow, forerunner!"
3. People who had no idea what the Borg were thought my costume was cool. Those who did - instant Trek friend.

You encouraged me to create one of the most epic weapons in the Halo universe. I was going to do it at some point though, only bad part is I ran out of cardstock.

pics019.jpg

You encouraged me to create one of the most epic weapons in the Halo universe. I was going to do it at some point though, only bad part is I ran out of cardstock.

pics019.jpg

Omg! Epic weapon is epic. :D

I'm so happy you started, to bad you ran out of cardstock. :/
Would you like support with this project? ^_^

Night Stalker, I think this is an awesome idea. I’ve actually never seen the promethean class warrior servant concept art before. I searched last night for other pictures of it (Side views, Back view) but I couldn’t find anything. I would like to try and make a life size sculpt (from the neck up) for molding after I’m finished with my other projects. Do you know of any other concept art, or is this pretty much it?

I believe that's the only concept are there is of it. When I can get the foam for this I can start working on a chest piece, from the look of the design the back parts of the armor are either just smooth or a smaller design.

I'm not sure about that one. But even so, that's nothing a that little improvisation wont fix. I'm almost positive that someone will find a way to customize and add things as they see fit along the way to give the prop a more "Cinema quality" feel.

Night Stalker, I think this is an awesome idea. I’ve actually never seen the promethean class warrior servant concept art before. I searched last night for other pictures of it (Side views, Back view) but I couldn’t find anything. I would like to try and make a life size sculpt (from the neck up) for molding after I’m finished with my other projects. Do you know of any other concept art, or is this pretty much it?
Sadly Mitch is correct it's the only picture of the Promethean class Warrior Servant Combat Skin.
You can find the picture here: http://www.isaachannaford.com/
But now it's not on there, which is really weird.
I'm glad you guys like this. Let me know if you need something.

If you look up Forerunner Halo on google you'll eventually find it. Good news is I drew up a plan to try, and made the right hand gun thing out of cardboard, its just the basic shape and needs detailing but that's later.

Due to my cameras battery draining ability I wasn't able to get any pictures of the pieces on my arms so I had to take pics with my phone. The long gun like piece is just a shape and doesn't have any detail to it yet and the left piece has some detail to it. I tried to get some accurate sizes and I think each piece came out good for length.
SSPX0002-1.jpg
SSPX0001-1.jpg

Thanks but its a long ways from becoming an actual piece worthy of being called epic. I'll have to wait til the weather is warm to add real detail to these pieces, who knows when that will be though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back