Forerunners?

Status
Not open for further replies.
april 1st again, careful, I wouldn't believe it just yet

edit: bleh it only has forerunner machines, basically the same faction you run into in halo series.. The sentinals and monitors, little more plausible I guess.. still suspicious

well yea, but were evolved from forerunners...

chickens dont look like pterodactyl's, do they?

click on the here button at the bottom of the article.. all is revealed

edit: by article I mean the actual article, not the first site

it's a cool idea, it just wouldn't work as a pre-halo series storyline. Personally I don't think the forerunners with ever be fully revealed.. just speculation and thier conections to humans

remember how in the first halo, goin through the library i think it was, and the monitor commented on master chiefs armor classification, what was it, class 2 or 3.... and then the monitor mentions that the forerunners had something like class 12 armor.. and this game is supposed to take pplace before the halo xbox games.... yeah i dont think that the forerunners fully playable race with the ability to build buildings and factories, everything will probally be laid out and its you job to survive with this number of buildings and this number of units. In any way they would have been so much more advanced then the covenant and humans COMBINED, I think that the forerunner stuff will just be left overs like said earlier in this topic, scavenged stuff that each side can use as their own , like a neutral powerup for your team... or you will get a mission that you have to complete with a set number of units..

I'm thinking that Forerunner Technology will be some sort of upgradeable research option which will allow you to build certain Forerunner structures. Nothing more.

The screen shots of Forerunner buildings led me to believe that we can actually play as the Forerunner. But I'm still hoping for Flood Faction!

Ph4de said:
The Forerunner as a playable race a was an April fools joke :( Sorry guys no forerunner for joo!

You're kidding - no forerunner machines even? That sucks :cautious: Anyways, has anything been announced about flood?

Last edited by a moderator:
BlueScreen said:
You're kidding - no forerunner machines even? That sucks :cautious: Anyways, has anything been announced about flood?
Not that I've heard of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well in my view ensemble studios has been loving the fact that they have the chance to work on forerunner structures, i mean if you look at their structure concepts , they look amazing. i do believe this is a 50/50 call, and in other ways you might not actually get to play as a Forerunner being, but maybe control construction as an sophisticated AI, they said you would play forerunner but that could mean machines or the race themselves, and come on getting to build sentinels and monitors, that sounds pretty cool, so my hope arnt to high for something on the april 1st, but my hopes are still high for the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back