Forge iz back and better!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I know what I'm gonna make in firefight......Halo 2 E3 demo Marine base and landing pad and mash unit tents and a little bit more for cover......longest- halo:ce hallway map(my remake is gonna be death walk).....and let's not forget about the PoA-Pillar of Autumn()loved that level

This new forge is everything the community has been asking for!

Well I know what I'm gonna make in firefight......Halo 2 E3 demo Marine base and landing pad and mash unit tents and a little bit more for cover......longest- halo:ce hallway map(my remake is gonna be death walk).....and let's not forget about the PoA-Pillar of Autumn()loved that level

This new forge is everything the community has been asking for!

Firefight can't be forge :( but you could do the camp in Invasion.... or make the bridge from metropolis :)

Firefight can't be forge :( but you could do the camp in Invasion.... or make the bridge from metropolis :)

wait.....you...can't make....firefight maps???????:(

I probably did a typo.......:((*slap*)

I want the base for firefight, longest for firefight, and PoA for invasion/firefight(good times on CE)/mulitplayer

Island Invasion:

Invasion: Silent Cartographer

Spartans spawn in the indoor area with 2 falcons, elites spawn on the island (remake of SC) at small outposts. spartans must fly to the beach and capture two hard points before they can go in the tunnels to capture the core and bring it back for evac.

thats my idea :)

Let me know if that works, that's a hell of a game.

Do we know if standard maps (not firefight) have a forge function or did they just make one map and one map only this time?

Let me know if that works, that's a hell of a game.

Do we know if standard maps (not firefight) have a forge function or did they just make one map and one map only this time?
all maps are forgeable besides firefight maps...

but from what i've seen it could be potentialy easy to recreate the SC, plus i plan on doing some other CE campaign levels with forge and customs too :) Flawless Cowboy Invasion anyone?

Now this is Halo at it's finest! :D

I'm not gonna lie guys, I almost balled while watching this. The beauty and vastness of the space is just too good to be true. We have an army of tools at our disposal, some which we practically asked for! And Bungie gave us! We also have a limitless array of land to build on. Can you imagine? The possibilities! With so many places to start from, and no end in sight, the things we could build!

With Reach comes a new era in user created content. I truly believe Reach is settting the bar for what every future video game will never be.

Chuck Norris can't even stop himself that why time travel hasn't been publicly reveiled yet. If chuck norris were to meet his self and they both roundhouse kicked it would tear the space/time continuum

Oh God I thought the chuck norris thing was finally over Bruce Lee beat chuck so there for Bruce is the best!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back