Forum thread categories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom117

Jr Member
The categories of the forums are very confusing and in my opinion messy to me "Halo Costumes and Armor and "Halo Pepakura Costumes" are basically the same thing.

I personally think "Halo Pepakura Costumes" should be changed to "Halo Pepakura Builds" with a subcategory of "Pepakura Help/Tutorials"

I think there should also be a Foam category too, with a help subcategory. for example "Halo Foam Builds" with a subcategory of "Foam Help/Tutorials"

Or if there isnt going to be subcategorys atleast make prefix's like [Foam] [Foam Help] [Pepakura] [Pepakura Help]...etc etc

The categories of the forums are very confusing and in my opinion messy to me "Halo Costumes and Armor and "Halo Pepakura Costumes" are basically the same thing.

I personally think "Halo Pepakura Costumes" should be changed to "Halo Pepakura Builds" with a subcategory of "Pepakura Help/Tutorials"

I think there should also be a Foam category too, with a help subcategory. for example "Halo Foam Builds" with a subcategory of "Foam Help/Tutorials"

Or if there isnt going to be subcategorys atleast make prefix's like [Foam] [Foam Help] [Pepakura] [Pepakura Help]...etc etc

You are unlikely to see sub-cats, but I like the idea of prefixes!

Upvote 0
Shame about the subcatagorys, it would help separate Builds from help and make for a more unified thread....But i hope something comes of it :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back