Found The Perfect One

Status
Not open for further replies.
the odball skull is looking like the human one,a leeeeetle bit bigger but I think u can find it with the Halo-ween costumes

Don't bother with pep. Go to walmart or anywhere that you know would have them and buy styrofoam skulls. I found em at walmart. The thread is HERE

Check my sig. Though it would be better to use a Halloween prop.

And just because it's not on the wiki, that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

cool, but I think it would still be better to make a few cuts to cut out the pages and shapes and bondo, and all the sanding and stuff. And has anyone ever thought of using a real skull? I know you can but real or at least PRETTY real ones at weird goth stores or something...

C 4468 said:
cool, but I think it would still be better to make a few cuts to cut out the pages and shapes and bondo, and all the sanding and stuff. And has anyone ever thought of using a real skull? I know you can but real or at least PRETTY real ones at weird goth stores or something...
Exactly

Last edited by a moderator:
Garland said:
Check my sig. Though it would be better to use a Halloween prop.

And just because it's not on the wiki, that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
I knew i had a skull pdo before... My wife had got a nasty virus on our cpu so I just got a new one. I have to start all over. I have to buy pep password again.
Thanks Garland I have been scowering the net for this. You Rock!

Don't double-post.

Your best bet might be to get a cheap, fake plastic skull from any store doing Hallowe'en goodies, and just add in your own homemade CNI neural interface to the back a la Oddball.

I have a real skull, I think there pretty much illegal now. I'm pretty sure any doctors out there might have a better chance of getting one for "reference".

Care to fill us in on where the Versa skull was purchased, cost, etc? I have many prop skulls and casts from actual skulls, but this one looks as you said, a perfect match for the Halo oddball.

Nevermind... I can googlez!

http://www.grimmbrothershalloween.com/prod...roducts_id/1389

IMG_0093-600x522.jpg

Sean Bradley said:
Care to fill us in on where the Versa skull was purchased, cost, etc? I have many prop skulls and casts from actual skulls, but this one looks as you said, a perfect match for the Halo oddball.

Nevermind... I can googlez!

http://www.grimmbrothershalloween.com/prod...roducts_id/1389

IMG_0093-600x522.jpg

Versa skull info
^^This is the best way to describe it.
You can remove the teeth with just yuor fingers, it will come un-painted or aged what ever you prefer
You can buy them on ebay for about $12.00us each

garth said:
I have a real skull, I think there pretty much illegal now. I'm pretty sure any doctors out there might have a better chance of getting one for "reference".
you can buy them online for learning purposes theyre about $500.00

If you live in the U.S. and visit Michaels the craft store... you can buy virtually the same item (I used them while running around at D*CON) for about $5.00

2839637523_a7ecc49e56.jpg

Spase said:
If you live in the U.S. and visit Michaels the craft store... you can buy virtually the same item (I used them while running around at D*CON) for about $5.00
Cool man thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back