Fragmentation Grenade find

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent Orange

Jr Member
http://www.galleria-e.com/cgi-bin/Colemans.storefront/
Go there and type grenade in the search, they are 6.95 a piece and named "Grenade, Dummy, Baseball"

I'm basing the grenade search off of the halo 3 grenade which i have provide a picture below.

What do you think? provided the handle taken off and painted for the "somewhat pineapple grenade" look

[attachment=150:h3frag.jpg][attachment=149:fragGrenade.gif]

Agent Orange said:
http://www.galleria-e.com/cgi-bin/Colemans.storefront/
Go there and type grenade in the search, they are 6.95 a piece and named "Grenade, Dummy, Baseball"

I'm basing the grenade search off of the halo 3 grenade which i have provide a picture below.

What do you think? provided the handle taken off and painted for the "somewhat pineapple grenade" look

[attachment=150:h3frag.jpg][attachment=149:fragGrenade.gif]

With the right paint that would look super!

Last edited by a moderator:
Spartan-058 said:
You would do better with the pineapple grenades if u spray painted them matt green

Yes, I thought of that, but they don't stick to the magnets at This website so i looked for a smooth shell grenade so that it would have a flat surface area, well more than a pineapple grenade, to the magnets i bought.

Plus the bungie picture of the frag grenade looks more rounded than pineappley, so i was just sharing the find, like it or not.

BTW there are about 3 other grenades on that website i listed at the top.

Ares said:
Dremel out the details+ a new paint job. :cool:

Wow i didn't even think of dremeling it, but its metal what type of dremel head would i use? i've got about a week before my 2 frags come to my house, so i have time to get dremel heads.

Damien said:
good luck

thanks, i hope it goes well too. I order the grenades already (two plasma, and two frag) thats all

I only have one of the plasma, which looks pretty neat.
UPDATE!!!

[attachment=267:p1020710.JPG]

MandoMan531 said:
do they seem very heavy? also i remeber seeing those plasma grenades, whered u get em again?

pretty heavy but good news spray paint sticks to them. but 2 of the magents hold 1 i'll post a picture on how i attached them later tonight.

I got one of the plasma on ebay for .99 and 11.99 shipping but i also got one of the zircon website for a total of 20.94 idk why i paid so much but oh well

MandoMan531 said:
i was thinking of casting my plasmas out of tinted liquid acrylic.

Thats an idea but i don't know how and don't have time lol plus i already have mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back