fraudulent trade with ithica and love bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on guys, this has gone far enough. Dude, I understand what your saying but you've already said what you came to say now it's time to end this. Just do this either with the other party or with third parties in pm or email, not in public. I'm not saying your wrong for posting this and warning everyone but it's time for this to end.

And please be more careful when you say stuff about not caring about feelings when regarding soldiers out to war. I stay open minded about it but other soldiers might take offense and we're all suppose to be friends here.
Now I say let's put this stuff away and let's make some kick ass armor for the cons and next Halloween.

Not talking about soldiers out to war. trade is a trade. Feelings are personal a trade is a trade, if you cant commit dont trade!

Brother, you need to cut the anger. All I'm saying is maybe is that it's time to end the thread.

Dude, please understand this: Ithica is at war. He can die at any moment from an IED or an ambush. Praise the lord that he won't, but just be patient and please stop this "I don't care about blabla" because how can someone just not care about someone who is safe guarding YOUR country? It's because of men and women like him that we're okay and safe where we are. Please stop saying that.

Trust me if i knew that a defense of being a soldier at war would have cheated me out of hours of scratch build and molding,and money, I would have never even thought to have traded. But this was not the case at the time of the trade. So i stick to my original point.Business is business.

Well with Dave being gone he won't be able to defe himself here. Brit is not an active forum member and doubt this thread will reach her.

As upset as you are, there isn't much the forum can do other than helping you contact them, but that you have already done. In any event, this thread can't stay open. I'm not siding with anyone involved, but as precedence set in similar instances in the past, this type of topic on the forums is just not conducive to the goal of the forum which is build replicas. I hope you reach an agreement with the parties involved that you can be happy with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back