Free 3D Model Index

Scroll down for files: I ranted abit.

Hello Everyone, I recently got into really 3d modeling and wanted to share what I have built so far. The 405th has been amazing to me so I want to give it all back and help others make cool stuff. My first project was inspired by this picture linked in discord by Harri51.
1607916945357.png

I saw this and thought, "This looks amazing! Hey! That looks like I could model it easily in fusion!" It was not. It was done with much tears and curses on discord. But here is the final shot.
1607917210848.png

1607917325390.png

The weapon is about 1m long. It can be printed in multiple pieces without support. I think it took about 400+ grams for a single blade. My first attempt was ok in printing due to machine error and modeling error(Slot was too small and much sanding was needed for the dowel(But let me tell you the fit was super tight, I can swing it around without gluing it.))

Did I mention, thanks to our master unfolder ODCA, I can also hand out the foam unfold which ODCA graciously did. He made two versions depending on how you want to build it!

Files can be found below . Let me know if there are any issues!

Files Here: Machete

MoeSizzlac hey, so for the past 2 weeks or so I've been trying to modify the base Noble 1 chest piece from this thread where I'm trying to make holes for all of the lights in the chest. So far I've made all of the holes except for the vents, which I'm trying to completely remove so that I can place in a resin printed vent, but I'm having trouble with removing the vent as well as trying to fill in the light slots on the left back, since those aren't there in game. So far I've tried working on the files in meshmixer, 3D builder, and blender. Do you have any tips for how I can go about this?
1610141177712.png

MoeSizzlac hey, so for the past 2 weeks or so I've been trying to modify the base Noble 1 chest piece from this thread where I'm trying to make holes for all of the lights in the chest. So far I've made all of the holes except for the vents, which I'm trying to completely remove so that I can place in a resin printed vent, but I'm having trouble with removing the vent as well as trying to fill in the light slots on the left back, since those aren't there in game. So far I've tried working on the files in meshmixer, 3D builder, and blender. Do you have any tips for how I can go about this?
View attachment 301239
I could make those a flat face if you like? Let me know.

I finished making an edit of MoeSizzlac halo reach chest piece! I added hole for lights to be put in once 3d printed as well as a small insert on the back left. I wouldn't have been able to do this if Moe didn't help me out with removing the spine panels and flattening the back left of the chest. Here's the updated file for anyone to use!

chest_front.PNG

chest_back.PNG

CurveBlade is up! I didnt know this existed but its pretty cool! I hope you enjoy!

Next up on the list is this coming this week! I just need to add support rods!

View attachment 301123
I don't want to start a new project but the I think I can make an exception for the Curveblade. can't wait to print this one out.

Updating for Halo Wars 2 Menu Spartan Helmet: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4746956

This is a variant of the Halo wars 2 Menu Spartan Helmet seen here:

The helmet is a modified Ultra High Def model made by 405th's RobotChicken and SirPalesAlot.

I can not stress how amazing their original model is. Thank you!

There was definitely some improvising done as I only had the one video with only one or 2 good pics.

The Helmet is sized for 24" head.

Enjoy.

Untitled01.jpg

Untitled02.jpg

Oh ya! I did more things!

The weird energy sword ODCA had me model is done and on thingi!

Additionally, I finished a Darksouls 3 Parry Dagger!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back