free xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude. Its not worth it. If you really want an xbox 360 the bet method is buying one. Its a scam and youll just get a bunch of spam once they get your email address

well i guess your better off just to buy one then. im only 12 so i dont have that much money right now.

halo 3 kicks ass and i want it so bad. i checked the page and once you sighn up you can change you gift to the 360.

rock on (y)

aidan

whiteshark942000 said:
well i guess your better off just to buy one then. im only 12 so i dont have that much money right now.

halo 3 kicks ass and i want it so bad. i checked the page and once you sighn up you can change you gift to the 360.

rock on (y)

aidan
stop spamming up the forums no one likes people when they post "Hey look you can get *place item here* for free". If you wanna do that please go on some other forum. This is a forum about armor making and no need for 2 of the same topic. Your only 12, halo is for 18 plus unless you are very very mature i dont think you should be playing halo.

Last edited by a moderator:
i play it anyway because it is awsome. i have halo ,halo2 i go on xbox live all the time. who cares if im 13 i enjoy playing. IM ALSO TYRING TO MAKE MY OWN MASTER CHEIF armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back