Friday The 13th Hurt Many Of My Friends...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vexona said:
I don't think you needed a post AND a thread for an anecdote.

well i guess so. but i was freakin out i had to tell someone cuz all my friends gone to vacation already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I guess seeing that stuff at any age is yucky.

I remember when I was little I saw a turtle in the yard and got all excited. I ran up to it to get a close look and it was dead as a door stop. It wasn't a pretty sight ._. and it scarred me decently lol

Hehe, rat torn in half. Better than a live rat. My cat kills rats left and right. He eats the brain and most of the upper half, leaving the lower half on our porch in a bloody mess. Highlight only if you have a strong stomach.

Friendly said:
Hehe, rat torn in half. Better than a live rat. My cat kills rats left and right. He eats the brain and most of the upper half, leaving the lower half on our porch in a bloody mess. Highlight only if you have a strong stomach. Hmm... how do you highlight the text in black?

im sure there is some icon for making the highlight thing in black but i dont know try playing with the buttons something will eventualy come up making the bleak black blackness of the dark text.

Robo_117 said:
---------------
Quick Access

Insert:SPOILER
---------------

it on the left side

Oh okay. Thanks man. Please delete your quotes guys.

redragon74 said:
heheheh i quit my job on friday the 13th lol

rofl, man I aint got nothin for this job! (walks out the door) stops cuz you hear....your boss yelling were making the next Halo!!!! You sob all the way home. but a big smile and evil grin on your face appears as you watch TV cuz your boss at the place got sewed.

Panton6 said:
rofl, man I aint got nothin for this job! (walks out the door) stops cuz you hear....your boss yelling were making the next Halo!!!! You sob all the way home. but a big smile and evil grin on your face appears as you watch TV cuz your boss at the place got sewed.
!!!! LOL looks like it was a fun filled friday the 13th for the both of us! what he get sued for/wat was the job? lol

redragon74 said:
!!!! LOL looks like it was a fun filled friday the 13th for the both of us! what he get sued for/wat was the job? lol

well he got sued randomly cuz it was friday the 13th or the next halo they made sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back